TouchID does not require click to go home
Every article I read states that you need to click the home button to get to the homescreen. I have and iPhone 6s Plus and that is not the case. Once I lift the iPhone to turn on the screen, I just have to touch the home button to go to my home screen, not click.
I'm wondering if this is how it works on everyone else's iPhone. It seems that either all the reviews are wrong or Apple changed the behavior at the last minute.
- 09-13-2016, 05:57 PM #2
- By Jaysbyrd in forum watchOSReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2016, 05:05 AM
- By MikeElmendorf in forum iOS 10Replies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2016, 05:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 06:06 PM
- By glj104 in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 05:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2016, 03:51 PM