Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Iphonejackson
  • 1 Post By Rafagon
  • 1 Post By Iphonejackson
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Rafagon's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    280 Posts

    Question Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Have any of you gone into the new Bedtime pane of the Clock app? You are given a list of Wake Up Sounds to choose from (Early Riser, First Light, Helios, ).

    However, when you choose one, it doesnt let you hear a preview.

    My sound is definitely on, as I can preview different Ringtones and Text Tones as usual. But so far I havent been able to hear what these Wake Up Sounds sound like.

    Bug?
  2. #2  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafagon View Post
    Have any of you gone into the new Bedtime pane of the Clock app? You are given a list of Wake Up Sounds to choose from (Early Riser, First Light, Helios, ).

    However, when you choose one, it doesnt let you hear a preview.

    My sound is definitely on, as I can preview different Ringtones and Text Tones as usual. But so far I havent been able to hear what these Wake Up Sounds sound like.

    Bug?
    Public beta 10.01. Sounds don't work for me either
  3. #3  
    ghostface147's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,710 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Quote Originally Posted by RECON1 View Post
    Public beta 10.01. Sounds don't work for me either
    There is no public beta 10.01. What is your build number?
  4. #4  
    RECON1's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    407 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostface147 View Post
    There is no public beta 10.01. What is your build number?
    I mean 10.0.1
  5. #5  
    wolfee48's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    206 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    OP... Previews are working for me. I'm on GM 10.0.1 released last Thursday.

    Reboot help at all?
  6. #6  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Previews work here. 10.0.1 GM.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    Rafagon's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    280 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfee48 View Post
    OP... Previews are working for me. I'm on GM 10.0.1 released last Thursday.

    Reboot help at all?
    Reboot didn’t fix it; guess I’ll find out tomorrow upon awakening. I picked First Light. I don’t figure it could be too horrible a choice!
  8. #8  
    pantlesspenguin's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    296 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    The sounds work, they're just VERY quiet. I had to turn my volume up all the way in order to hear the preview. Hopefully they'll be loud when they actually go off.
  9. #9  
    mark5019's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    229 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Mines so low
  10. #10  
    Iphonejackson's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    230 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    I believe they fade in. Let it play longer and see if the sound increases.
    Rafagon likes this.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  
    Rafagon's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    280 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphonejackson View Post
    I believe they fade in. Let it play longer and see if the sound increases.
    That was it! Thank you very much.
    Iphonejackson likes this.
  12. #12  
    Iphonejackson's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    230 Posts

    Default Re: Clock > Bedtime > Wake Up Sounds dont play during preview

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafagon View Post
    That was it! Thank you very much.
    No problem. I thought the same thing at first
    Rafagon likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Picking up iPhone 7 at apple store
    By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-16-2016, 08:30 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-16-2016, 11:02 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 06:55 PM
  4. My playlists in iTunes won't play?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 02:09 PM
  5. Why do my photos show up as blank boxes on my IPad?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions