Official iOS 10.0.2 Now Available

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
iOS 10.0.2 now available. What`s new Guys

Let`s discuss whats new in iOS 10.0.2 which just released for the general public. Came across new feature. Discuss pls

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 10.0.2 now available. What`s new Guys

This update brought a new issue for me. I now get a disturbing popping sound when receiving and sending a message after the alert sound. It was not there with 10.0.1. I have iPhone 7 plus. I'm installing public beta 1 to see if I get the same results. Otherwise I'm back to 10.0.1. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 10.0.2 now available. What`s new Guys

This update brought a new issue for me. I now get a disturbing popping sound when receiving and sending a message after the alert sound. It was not there with 10.0.1. I have iPhone 7 plus. I'm installing public beta 1 to see if I get the same results. Otherwise I'm back to 10.0.1. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

I have had this issue with past iOS updates and it seems to go away after rebooting the device.

mavsguy842

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm still experiencing the same bluetooth audio bug as before 10.0.2 on my iPhone 6S Plus (first experienced with iOS 10 for me). Here's a summary of the bug:

Open the podcast app and see volume turned all the way down (for speakers - no audio devices connected).
Turn on bluetooth headphones. They connect automatically.
Podcast app still shows volume all the way down. Press play and audio does not play out of headphones. Turning up volume on headphones does nothing. Pause podcast.
Open Settings > Bluetooth: It shows the headphones are connected.
Tap on the headphones that are already connected. Gear icon spins and then says connected (still).
Switch to Podcast app and it now shows the volume turned up. Pressing play on the podcast app now plays audio out of the bluetooth headphones.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
My widgets are much darker now. While it looks nice it's much harder for me to read them. Does anyone know how I can get them back to their original contrast?

UPDATE: I realized it was my blacked out wallpaper that I was using. When I switched wallpapers it went back.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I just upgraded to Sierra 10.12.1 beta and did a clean install of 10.0.2 on my phone.

10.0.2 is so much better than 10.0.1 any my text replacements sync correctly without any fiddling now!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro