iOS 10/iMessage AppStore Live early

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Open iMessage...

Start a new message or open an existing thread...

Tap the AppStore icon...

Tap the 4 circles lower left corner and see what you got...and tap the plus sign/store for what you can get and more controls...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm diggin' it! Just installed the weather channel app and my son and I just tried the tic tac toe game. So cool!

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Open iMessage...

Start a new message or open an existing thread...

Tap the AppStore icon...

Tap the 4 circles lower left corner and see what you got...and tap the plus sign/store for what you can get and more controls...

OK.... I am not getting this. How do you access the AppStore while in iMessage?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
OK.... I am not getting this. How do you access the AppStore while in iMessage?

Here.. see if this helps.. (made it fast, so hopefully it will work for you) Once you get into that section, you will see stickers / games / etc. for iMessage

app-store-stickers.jpg

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I see them... glad I am old (not often I say that)

I'm old and I'm excited as hell for this. I see some Mario stickers in my future....

Can anyone tell me what happens if you send a sticker to someone who hasn't upgraded to ios10 or even an Android phone? Does it still show up or will they just see a square? I can't wait to upgrade to ios10 tomorrow.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm old and I'm excited as hell for this. I see some Mario stickers in my future....

Can anyone tell me what happens if you send a sticker to someone who hasn't upgraded to ios10 or even an Android phone? Does it still show up or will they just see a square? I can't wait to upgrade to ios10 tomorrow.

They have to be on iOS 10 or they get odd / blank / squares etc..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice