How can I report bugs to Apple? Running iOS 10 GM on my 5S
I have an annoying bug with the app switcher. When I open an app and press the home button and I re-open the app and if i double press the home button to launch the app switcher, my phone goes back to my homescreen first, then opens the app switcher.
Edit: I have the ios 10 beta profile installed, but no feedback app. I'm on ios 10.0.1
Last edited by Mark863; 09-09-2016 at 11:55 AM.
- 09-09-2016, 10:24 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 179 Posts
Re: How can I report bugs to Apple? Running iOS 10 GM on my 5S
Check to see if you have a "feedback" app, it came with the BETA and last night i downloaded iOS10 and i see i still have it. That would be the best way to send them feedback. I've sent a couple and they definitely read them, i been e-mailed to acquire more info about a bug i report. good luck.
- 09-09-2016, 11:32 AM #4
- 09-09-2016, 03:55 PM #6
- 09-09-2016, 06:35 PM #7
- 09-09-2016, 10:55 PM #8
- 09-09-2016, 11:25 PM #9
- 09-10-2016, 08:59 AM #10
- 09-10-2016, 09:25 AM #11
- By SkydiverTilt in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2016, 11:20 AM
- By mtmjr90 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2016, 10:38 AM
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2016, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2016, 09:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 08:49 AM