iOS 10 issues
Last night my friend downloaded and installed iOS 10 (I'm assuming GM because she never installed the beta, but downloaded the file at one point). Today, her service keeps going off and on (AT&T) and iMessages don't work. Any ideas on how to fix this (besides turning the phone and iMessage off and on, because we tried that and it's still not working)??
- 09-09-2016, 08:29 AM #2
- 09-09-2016, 09:25 AM #5
Re: iOS 10 issues
I just noticed this post on the iPhone 6s forum: Carrier Update AT&T 24.2
How did you get the carrier update on iOS 10? I upgraded to the beta but couldn't send SMS messages; Apple help told me it was because AT&T's carrier settings don't support iOS 10 yet (or something), so I had to go back to 9. Any suggestions? I noticed they just did one last beta update but I can't find anywhere that tells me if AT&T will support it yet or if I have to wait five whole days until Wednesday.
- By Craig in forum iOS 10Replies: 44Last Post: 09-18-2016, 09:38 PM
- By justinkk2005 in forum iOS 10Replies: 16Last Post: 09-16-2016, 07:12 PM
- By iPetar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2016, 04:08 AM
- By MrMars in forum iOS 10Replies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2016, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2016, 04:40 PM