ok. for that you have to restore your phone to ios 9.3.5 via DFU mode and then again update to ios 10 in general way. After that you`ll receive the notifications like normal people.
    Thank you. What I'd DFU mode? You mean recovery mode? I contacted Apple support and was told by two different people that restoring my phone to 9.3 t was not necessary. That all I need to do is delete the profile.
    09-14-2016 05:38 AM
    Thank you. What I'd DFU mode? You mean recovery mode? I contacted Apple support and was told by two different people that restoring my phone to 9.3 t was not necessary. That all I need to do is delete the profile.
    https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/unenroll#ios

you can read here mate. The official apple website has also mentioned this.

yes DFU means recovery only
    CyreneK likes this.
    09-14-2016 06:45 AM
    I've been running iOS 10.0.1 grand master on my 5s since last Wednesday. The last few days my battery life has been horrible. Battery is draining faster than ever. Same apps and nothing changed except for the iOS.
    Did you installed iOS 9 back? Or still with 10? How's the battery now?
    09-15-2016 04:02 PM
    Did you installed iOS 9 back? Or still with 10? How's the battery now?
    The battery back up in Ios 10 is great and I don`t think you need to revert back. Just read the imore post regarding the battery problems solution .
    09-15-2016 09:35 PM
    https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/unenroll#ios

you can read here mate. The official apple website has also mentioned this.

yes DFU means recovery only
    The next beta came out today. All I did was delete the beta profile. I did not reset and restore to my backup from before the beta was installed. I did not get the beta update today and it appears as though I will only be on the official releases
    Prakhar Mohan1 likes this.
    09-21-2016 01:52 PM
    The next beta came out today. All I did was delete the beta profile. I did not reset and restore to my backup from before the beta was installed. I did not get the beta update today and it appears as though I will only be on the official releases
    The developer beta was released today, not the public beta. So you wouldn't have received the beta update today... unless you were on the developer beta.
    09-21-2016 02:01 PM
131 ... 456