Getting Along?

suninmoon

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
So how does the iOS 10 beta work with the current OS's? I use an Apple Watch, and iMac. When my iPhone 6s Plus talks to them or iCloud is it going to freak out? I've made an encrypted backup in iTunes and I don't store anything locally on my iPhone so it doesn't matter if it gets wiped, but could I lose iCloud data for example? Photos, workout app data, email, contacts, calendar?

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
So how does the iOS 10 beta work with the current OS's? I use an Apple Watch, and iMac. When my iPhone 6s Plus talks to them or iCloud is it going to freak out? I've made an encrypted backup in iTunes and I don't store anything locally on my iPhone so it doesn't matter if it gets wiped, but could I lose iCloud data for example? Photos, workout app data, email, contacts, calendar?

Good question...that's one of the reasons I've stayed away from these betas...I've never had an issue before with iCloud contacts and calendar on betas for 7,8,9 but I just started using iCloud Photo Library around 9.3...I didn't want to take any chances...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2