Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By robertk328
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default iOS 10 Animated bubble messages not working

They were working on PB2 once updated to PB3 cannot send, when I hold down on the send button nothing occurs, when I release it (after a few seconds it just sends) or if I slide my finger up the screen the send arrow becomes blue again and does not send message. Is this happening to anyone else?

Default Re: iOS 10 Animated bubble messages not working

Welcome to iMore! Disable "Reduce Motion" in Settings -> General -> Accessibility

This was a change in the recent beta... worth submitting feedback to Apple
    Rob Phillips likes this.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

Thank you sooooooo much, reset the phone thinking a glitch or something, still didn't work, definitely will submit to apple!!!
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Waldron View Post
    They were working on PB2 once updated to PB3 cannot send, when I hold down on the send button nothing occurs, when I release it (after a few seconds it just sends) or if I slide my finger up the screen the send arrow becomes blue again and does not send message. Is this happening to anyone else?
    I did reset settings as suggested in the other forum, but I find having to hold+(then)3D touch the blue arrow and it pops up into the bubble feature. Also, the location of holding down on the blue arrow I found can be touchy. Have to get it just right at times, but over time it will come natural.

Quote Originally Posted by eksoccer99 View Post
    I did reset settings as suggested in the other forum, but I find having to hold+(then)3D touch the blue arrow and it pops up into the bubble feature. Also, the location of holding down on the blue arrow I found can be touchy. Have to get it just right at times, but over time it will come natural.
    I went back and edited that thread. Reset all settings disabled "reduce motion" which seemed to be the culprit for the lack of message effects. Keep reduce motion off and it should work like it always has.