- 08-02-2016, 11:30 AM #2
iOS 10 and broken home button.
If you have a broken home button, I would NOT recommend doing anything with loading iOS on it again!.. I recommend getting it officially repaired! Depending on which device it is, I believe you could render it inoperative trying to reload iOS on the phone..perhaps depending on what about the home button is broken...
- 08-02-2016, 11:38 AM #3
Re: iOS 10 and broken home button.
You can use the power button to lock the phone. But you may need the home button to unlock it with Touch ID. Or you can press the power button, then enter your passcode to unlock. Also, without a home button, you can use the on screen home button in Assistive Touch in Accessibility. It won't unlock the phone though. It will assist while using the phone.
- 08-02-2016, 12:14 PM #5
- 08-02-2016, 01:56 PM #6
- 08-03-2016, 08:05 AM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2016, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2016, 07:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2016, 05:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2016, 11:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2016, 11:12 AM