Is anyone having problems setting an alarm tone with iOS 10 PB 2?

mudbuny

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I am running ios 10 public beta 2 on my SE and switch between it and dev beta 3 on my 6+. I just switched back to my SE and I am unable to set a tone for the alarm. When I try to select sound to choose it force closes and goes back to the home screen. It has been working fine so not sure if I have done something. Anyone run into this?

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: alarm tones

I am running ios 10 public beta 2 on my SE and switch between it and dev beta 3 on my 6+. I just switched back to my SE and I am unable to set a tone for the alarm. When I try to select sound to choose it force closes and goes back to the home screen. It has been working fine so not sure if I have done something. Anyone run into this?

Did u try a reboot?..

mudbuny

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

yes, i tried resetting and still didn't work. I downgraded back to ios 9.3.3 and it worked. I reloaded ios 10 and it worked. When i restore my backup to the phone, now it doesn't work. Must be something in my backups?

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

yes, i tried resetting and still didn't work. I downgraded back to ios 9.3.3 and it worked. I reloaded ios 10 and it worked. When i restore my backup to the phone, now it doesn't work. Must be something in my backups?

Could be...remember it's beta...I would submit feedback however from the feedback app..

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Dd you try Reset All Settings with the back up in place?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

It's always a good idea when you're running any beta to do a clean install (ie; install like new). Often times when issues like this occur it's either due to a bug, a bad file overwrite, or app incompatibility. To rule any of those out, do clean installs and redownload apps fresh from the app store rather than from a backup.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro