For the record...

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
...I do NOT like the heavier font in iOS 10 b2.

Sure, it's more legible, but it looks like it was drawn with crayon instead of the more elegant, refined look of 9.3. I'd like to revert, but I'll need 10 for wOS 3 anyway.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I'm lazy and don't want to reach for my glasses. Since I'm blind as a bat, I appreciate a more legible font.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I did say in a previous post that I liked it, but wishing I didn't update now.. anyone know how to revert back to IOS 9.3.3?

Well, hopefully you made a 9.3.3 backup that's still intact.. I always suggest making one in iTunes before updating like that, as most folks have iCloud backup turned on, and I believe those get updated if backup runs after iOS update.. If u try to restore an iOS 10 backup it won't let u.. Then u get stuck setting up as new and losing any data u had on it like pics n vids etc.. If u do have an intact iOS 9 backup somewhere, or don't mind setting up as new, connect to PC, put in DFU mode, fire up iTunes and restore.. Let it do its thing, then restore the iOS 9 backup u hopefully have somewhere. If u don't have iOS 9 backup, setup as new.. Done... If u have pics/ vids on there u absolutely can't live without, you could hook to PC and drag them off just in case before u restore, so at least u have them, or turn on iCloud Photo Library and upload them all there(that's what I do now). But that requires adequate iCloud space and time to upload! I've got 50gb at this point and only 9gb left..it fills up quick.

katie1892

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Thankfully I got my phone back to 9.3.3 with no problems :) all my photos and vids I have backed up on Dropbox so I'm not to worried about losing the ones on my phone

katie1892

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I used a back, according to iTunes I had 3 backups that I could use but opted for the one that was closer to this day but just before I put IOS 10 on my phone

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I used a back, according to iTunes I had 3 backups that I could use but opted for the one that was closer to this day but just before I put IOS 10 on my phone

Great! Glad u got it going! I plan on staying on 9.3.3 as long as possible... Apple has a bit of work on 10 before I jump...

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
You can still change the font size to your liking ;)

You can make it smaller or bigger, but you can't make it thinner and more elegant.

Wait until you get older with eye problems.

BTDT, not recommended. Presbyopia hits most people around 40, so you don't have to get old, not to mention myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, et al.

Agreed. Progressive Presbyopia sucks the big one.

Ah, Presbyopia, once released, became a harsh mistress. What she did in Hades should have stayed in Hades, but who can blame the poor girl.