iOS 10 Public Beta 2 Release Date?

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
That would be great. My iPad air has struggled a bit with PB 1, my apps crash a LOT. I've been filling out my feedback app with various things. Kinda hoping the PB 2 of iOS 10 will be a bit better for me. I've not put the beta on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Nobody outside of Apple knows. Public betas are often released the day after dev betas but Apple has been a little unpredictable lately. I don't think anybody was expecting a PB1 so soon.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
That would be great. My iPad air has struggled a bit with PB 1, my apps crash a LOT. I've been filling out my feedback app with various things. Kinda hoping the PB 2 of iOS 10 will be a bit better for me. I've not put the beta on my iPhone 6 Plus.

I had the same issues with Dev Beta 2 which was Pub Beta 1. I now have Dev Beta 3 and a lot of my issues are resolved with my ipad air so i would think when Pub Beta 2 drops it will solve some of your issues as well.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Ive noticed its usually (but not always) within a few days of the dev beta. Im running dev beta 3 and it has been MUCH improved compared to the dev beta 2. Runs smoother, faster, not nearly as many lock ups so far. Just all around better.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
From what i've been reading it's usually a day or two behind the Dev beta....

Though, wasn't PB1 a version match for DB 2??

Yes it was a match but most times public releases are 2 days behind devs on major beta releases to ensure they don't release anything to the public that has any major issues.

anon(6014961)

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Needs to hurry up! PB1 has major bugs! Slow responses, crashes, lags, apps not launching and I really hope they change the maps app back to what it was, it's **** now :(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner