I have iOS 10 on my 6s Plus. I love it, it works perfectly for the most part. I only crashed once, and the rest of the bugs/issues are minor and do not hinder me. But in my notification controls in settings, I notice a think called continuity keyboard. What is it? I can't seem to find anything else about it through the settings. I hope all of your experiences with iOS 10 are as positive as mine on the public beta!!
- 07-17-2016, 06:44 AM #2
Continuity keyboard is a feature that integrates with the new version of tvOS. When you enter a text field on AppleTV a notification will pop up automatically on your iOS devices to allow you to type directly through your device without having to open the Remote app. The feature won't be available outside of the dev program until TvOS 10 is released, most likely in September along with iOS 10 and macOS Sierra.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2016, 12:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2016, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2016, 09:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2016, 01:12 PM