Can't Receive Calls After iOS 10 download

TheLanimal

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I have tried doing every trick I have read to try to remedy the situation, but no luck has come from anything. I have even tried downgrading back to iOS 9.3, but my phone stays in iOS 10. What can I do?!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings → General → Profile, and then delete the beta profile. After that, put your iOS device in DFU or recovery mode (DFU is preferred), connect the device to your computer, and then select restore and update via iTunes. That'll cause iTunes to download and install a fresh copy of the latest official iOS version for your specific iOS device. After you've confirmed that you can receive calls, decide if you want to reinstall the beta profile and upgrade back to iOS 10 beta.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually, still cannot receive calls....any other advice?

If you've restored your device and set it up as new then should be able to receive calls. If you've restored from a backup then you may have also restored the problem (corrupt setting, etc. ). Try going to Settings→ General → Reset, and then select "Reset Network Settings". If that doesn't help then you should call your wireless service provider and have them troubleshoot from their end. There could be a problem with your wireless account.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox