YouTube Links open in Safari, when I want them in the app.
I recently updated to iOS 10.0.0 to beta test, and before when I clicked a YouTube link in my email the app opened up, now Safari opens, and I have to press open in YouTube. How do I change this so it automatically opens YouTube? Any ideas? Please help!
- 07-14-2016, 04:42 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
Re: YouTube Links open in Safari, when I want them in the app.
I wouldn't worry too much about minor behavioral changes in the beta. That kind of thing is almost impossible to diagnose this early in a beta. I find that many beta issues can be somewhat resolved by zapping you settings. There are almost always settings conflicts and collisions.
If things work after resetting settings, restore your settings one at a time until things no longer work. That way you will at least know which setting to avoid. With something that specific, you may also want to delete and reinstall the YouTube app.
- 07-14-2016, 09:40 AM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,345 Posts
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2016, 04:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2016, 02:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2016, 01:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2016, 09:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2016, 04:59 PM