Best iOS 10 Widgets

unity04

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Which have you found to be useful/well integrated?

I use We Step and WidgetCal and both look great.

Cheers

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
WidgetiCal would be nice if it read from Pocket Informant. I use that for my Calendar... and the PI widget only shows today. Even if it read from Google Calendar's it seems like WidgetiCal, would be worth the $0.99 w/o a doubt.

Last edited:

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I would love the ability to have the widget page as the default page, instead of having to swipe left. I have three things on my widget list that I want constant reminders every time I look at my phone.
1) weather
2) up next
3) ParcelTrack

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I would love the ability to have the widget page as the default page, instead of having to swipe left. I have three things on my widget list that I want constant reminders every time I look at my phone.
1) weather
2) up next
3) ParcelTrack

This would be a great option.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am STILL waiting for Apple to let us put the dang weather ON THE LOCK SCREEN!! .. sigh

anyway, i love the upnext, weather, and calendar

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I am STILL waiting for Apple to let us put the dang weather ON THE LOCK SCREEN!! .. sigh

anyway, i love the upnext, weather, and calendar

Apple kinda, sorta, a little bit, met us half way on this. I just wish we didn't have to swipe to the right to see it. It's always baby steps with them lol.

twinlight

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I haven't tried iOS 10 but my understanding is that we still can't have widgets on lockscreen.

Can you swipe left and see them or will we have to unlock the phone? I would like to have a widget for workout data showing up when running. With map, distance, pace and so on. Would be great together with raise to wake.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I haven't tried iOS 10 but my understanding is that we still can't have widgets on lockscreen.

Can you swipe left and see them or will we have to unlock the phone? I would like to have a widget for workout data showing up when running. With map, distance, pace and so on. Would be great together with raise to wake.

You can swipe left from the lockscreen and access the widgets. Yes raise to wake then quick swipe left is a great combo. Just keep in mind, the raise to wake only works with 6s and 6s Plus models.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can swipe left from the lockscreen and access the widgets. Yes raise to wake then quick swipe left is a great combo. Just keep in mind, the raise to wake only works with 6s and 6s Plus models.

Actually you swipe right which takes you to the left.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2