Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Ledsteplin
  • 1 Post By yeeeeppp
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default iOS 10 messages when receiving animated text say (sent with balloons)

anyone when receiving animated text have (sent with fireworks) instead of the actual fireworks and such?

Default Re: iOS 10 messages when receiving animated text say (sent with balloons)

Welcome to iMore!

Have seen it only once. I have been running iOS 10 for a couple weeks. Remember this is still a Beta so there will be bugs.
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: iOS 10 messages when receiving animated text say (sent with balloons)

Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Welcome to iMore!

Have seen it only once. I have been running iOS 10 for a couple weeks. Remember this is still a Beta so there will be bugs.
    My wife's phone says the same thing but it works when she sends them to me. Hopefully fixed next go around.
    iMore Intermediate

you see text tag of the animation used but you never see the animation?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1468817328.815187.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	237.6 KB 
ID:	109373

To see the new stuff, you must also be on iOS 10.
    taeisme and Sherry_B like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: iOS 10 messages when receiving animated text say (sent with balloons)?

Works great if both people are on iOS 10.

Default iOS 10 messages when receiving animated text say (sent with balloons)?

My daughter & I are on the beta & it works perfectly! I also experienced the balloons when someone, not on the beta, sent me a text saying happy birthday
    iMore Newbie

With Beta 4 & 5 they took this away 😞
    iMore Nanite

ok you all help please. My wife and daughter are on iOS 10-5 on iPhone 6 I am on the same on a 6 plus. I am getting the same thing as the original poster here. "Message sent with balloons" or stars etc. I also can not send animated messages. I type my message and hold on the send arrow and it does nothing

Quote Originally Posted by yeeeeppp View Post
    ok you all help please. My wife and daughter are on iOS 10-5 on iPhone 6 I am on the same on a 6 plus. I am getting the same thing as the original poster here. "Message sent with balloons" or stars etc. I also can not send animated messages. I type my message and hold on the send arrow and it does nothing
    Go into the Accessibility settings and then turn off "Reduce Motion".
    iMore Nanite

Thank YOU !!! Oh I have been trying everything
    Tartarus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yeeeeppp View Post
    Thank YOU !!! Oh I have been trying everything
    You're very welcome...
    Tartarus likes this.