- iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
Universal Clipboard Not Working
I am running iOS 10 public beta 1 on a 6s Plus and macOS Sierra public beta 1 on a 2013 MBP. All seems to be well except i cannot get universal clipboard working. It is supposed to "just work" but this doesnt for some reason. I have rebooted both devices, disabled/enabled handoff, and verified everything was enabled within the iCloud settings on both devices. Anyone else having this issue?
- 07-09-2016, 10:28 AM #2
- 07-11-2016, 02:54 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Universal Clipboard Not Working, Anyone Else Having This Issue?
I'm having the same issue. I've had iOS 10 on my iPhone 5s for the last few weeks and just got MacOS Sierra on MacBook Pro 2012 retina, everything works great, except the universal clipboard does nothing...
- By eyecrispy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 20Last Post: 10-12-2016, 04:08 PM
- By Snappy Phoenix in forum iPhone SEReplies: 17Last Post: 07-09-2016, 05:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2016, 07:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2016, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2016, 04:19 PM