iOS 10 Public GM is Live

TylerXIII

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Yeah it is, BBM does the same thing. I'd imagine once BlackBerry and Facebook get their apps optimized for iOS 10, you'll be able to respond in the message.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site

What I'm experiencing now with PB6 is Siri issues. I ask one question, it writes out perfectly on the screen, but she doesn't understand a word and just asks "who, me?"

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

So both my girlfriend and I upgraded to Beta 6 today and she is having a weird issue with message effects. She has reduce motion turned off, firstly. She can only send messages with effects. If I try and send her a message with either a bubble or full screen effect, it only displays the message with the (sent with ___ effect" below it). I've tried restarting her device and that doesn't work, and I've triple checked to make sure reduce motion isn't turned on in accessibility and it's not. Any ideas?

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

What I'm experiencing now with PB6 is Siri issues. I ask one question, it writes out perfectly on the screen, but she doesn't understand a word and just asks "who, me?"

I tested her on mine just now but there were no issues. I am having an issue with iMessage again... yeah, constant thing for me. Lol. Anyhoo, the search area for images and vids isn't working. I tap in there and nothing happens, no cursor appears, no nothing happens. I have bad karma with the iMessage app with the betas. PB5 was about the best working one for me as far as that app goes.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

So both my girlfriend and I upgraded to Beta 6 today and she is having a weird issue with message effects. She has reduce motion turned off, firstly. She can only send messages with effects. If I try and send her a message with either a bubble or full screen effect, it only displays the message with the (sent with ___ effect" below it). I've tried restarting her device and that doesn't work, and I've triple checked to make sure reduce motion isn't turned on in accessibility and it's not. Any ideas?

Anything else not work? New stuff? First toggle iMessage off. Then sign out of iMessage. Do a hard reset. Then sign back in to iMessage. Toggle on. If that doesn't work, try going back to iOS 9.3.4. Remove the profile. Do a hard reset. Start over and set up the beta again.

Windowspray

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site

Wifi is grayed out in settings on ipad mini 2 and Bluetooth just spins... I can toggle bluetooth on/off from controll center, but not wifi... Anyone else have this issue?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Wifi is grayed out in settings on ipad mini 2 and Bluetooth just spins... I can toggle bluetooth on/off from controll center, but not wifi... Anyone else have this issue?

My Bluetooth has always spun next to "other devices". Is that what you mean? It's searching for other devices. That's normal. If your wifi is grayed out, try tapping the i. Then "forget this network". Then sign back in to your wifi.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

Put 10-6 on my 6s+. Now the imore app wont load. Says signed out then crashes to home screen.

Windowspray

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site

My Bluetooth has always spun next to "other devices". Is that what you mean? It's searching for other devices. That's normal. If your wifi is grayed out, try tapping the i. Then "forget this network". Then sign back in to your wifi.

I get the spin where the bluetooth on/off toggle should be... And it's the wifi on/off toggle that is grayed out, unable to turn wifi on to even search for networks...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I get the spin where the bluetooth on/off toggle should be... And it's the wifi on/off toggle that is grayed out, unable to turn wifi on to even search for networks...

Did you try a hard reset? That first, then if it doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.

Ago5tino

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

I'm using the latest public beta 6 on my phone, 6S Plus. Found something weird earlier, I received a message on WhatsApp from a friend who has a new number. In the app I went to contacts to add the new number to the existing contact details, deleting the old number. I pressed done, but the number didn't save. I tried again, same issue. So I rebooted the phone, and went straight to contacts to update the details, but once again they didn't save.

Anyone else getting this?

Windowspray

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site

Did you try a hard reset? That first, then if it doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.

I've done everything I can think of... All the way from a restore to a recovery update back to 9.3.4, and still wifi on/off toggle is grayed out... So, I fell I'm pretty much stuck with a brick until I take into apple. Just seems weird it was working just fine till update.

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

Pause bug in music player is so annoying. Another thing what I found out and what doesn't make sense is random icons on the lockscreen

4d4c976fc27cc774b27413229a4a527d.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR