iOS 10 Public GM is Live

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Is anyone experiencing problems with sound via the speaker & headphones? I had this issue (only slightly) within beta 4. I'm getting silence when making/receiving calls, playing videos or music. It seems to be a regular thing now. I have given feedback to Apple, but wanted to see if it's something others are experiencing.

Nope! No such problems on mine.

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

Been running PB5 now for a few days. It's honestly so smooth and I have had no issues, it's like I've almost forgot I'm beta testing anything!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

As soon as I get home!
f0d5387c939ec7878b256f9c1e7735d3.jpg

Ago5tino

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

More of an observation than a bug issue I guess, but I find it 'really' frustrating when replying to an iMessage from the home screen, that the reply box doesn't expand to more than one line when a certain amount of text has been entered. Given my habit for typo's, I find I rarely use the feature now as it is so awkward having to scroll through the message before sending.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

More of an observation than a bug issue I guess, but I find it 'really' frustrating when replying to an iMessage from the home screen, that the reply box doesn't expand to more than one line when a certain amount of text has been entered. Given my habit for typo's, I find I rarely use the feature now as it is so awkward having to scroll through the message before sending.

Really? It always expands for me. You might want to file a bug report.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misunderstood what you're saying. Yeah, that's annoying.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

First thing I noticed with Public Beta 6 - Touch ID Alerts pop up quickly again. I had a fair amount of lag for the Touch ID to pop up when using 1 password and getting into my secure notes in Notes.app. Now its very snappy again. :yes::yes:

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Just downloading right now...I hope that the battery life is as good as beta 5 or better. Ran very smooth on my 6S Plus.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site

I haven't verified but from what I am reading on Reddit is the notification bug(untouchable) is fixed.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

The only complaint that I have is that when I get a FB notification and touch it, it opens the FB app and not the actual post.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site

i been running PB5, and it has been running smoothly, but there is one thing i dislike. I'm not sure if it's a new feature, if it can be turned off or what, but when i receive a digital tough msg sent over Apple Watch, i get a notification on my iMsgs from the sender AND i get an extra iMsg from myself (weird i know) but there's a new iMsg with my name with the same digital tough msg. So i get it 3 times. Am i the only seeing this? can it be turned off?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2