iOS 10 Public GM is Live

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

No sounds heard at all on my 3rd party app, SwiftKey. So it must just be the native keyboard.

SwiftKey has sound for me. Check your volume levels.

Siri still seems to be getting stuck at times. This happened on the prior beta too. I hold the button, wait for the sound and tell her to call a number and release the button and nothing happens. I hear the release sound but don't see any text on the screen like she heard anything. Siri is still in listen mode on the screen and stays there. I have to get out of Siri and then back in, sometimes a couple times for her to finally start working again. After that it usually work for a while.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

I'm still on b2 on my phone, haven't updated anything else. I just noticed yesterday, completely by accident, that AirDrop now works from my phone to my Mac.

Previously, it was the other way only, Mac > phone. My Mac could see my phone and send files, not the other way around. This seems to be a known issue, and I hope this will be a fix.

Has b3 given us any new features?

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

SwiftKey has sound for me. Check your volume levels.

Siri still seems to be getting stuck at times. This happened on the prior beta too. I hold the button, wait for the sound and tell her to call a number and release the button and nothing happens. I hear the release sound but don't see any text on the screen like she heard anything. Siri is still in listen mode on the screen and stays there. I have to get out of Siri and then back in, sometimes a couple times for her to finally start working again. After that it usually work for a while.

When I turn off the key sounds in the SwiftKey options within the app, I have no sound. I also have sound when the option is turned on. So the 3rd party app works as expected.

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

Here's a new one...

If I try to forward multiple text messages from one person in a thread to another person in a thread, it will only send one text message at a time. Haven't seen that before.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Here's a new one...

If I try to forward multiple text messages from one person in a thread to another person in a thread, it will only send one text message at a time. Haven't seen that before.

After you tap "more", Mark the ones you want to forward. Then tap the forward arrow. Works for me.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

so for PB3, aside from all the things people are posting that are wrong with the build, what changes were made as compared with PB2? Anyone have a list of things that this build was supposed to do/show/enable?

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

I don't know if anyone else here is using PB3 on an iPad Air, but for me it's been really horrible. Everything crashes, things won't load, imessege is ALL messed up. Cant reply from side or drop down options, it just crashes or gives a blank and when it does show, the keyboard won't stay up and jumps around. I had these issues with PB2 & 3, but PB1 did pretty well.

MessterHD

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

I don't know if anyone else here is using PB3 on an iPad Air, but for me it's been really horrible. Everything crashes, things won't load, imessege is ALL messed up. Cant reply from side or drop down options, it just crashes or gives a blank and when it does show, the keyboard won't stay up and jumps around. I had these issues with PB2 & 3, but PB1 did pretty well.

Try hard reset, it can solve your problem. Just try

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site

Having ridiculous iMessage and Text issues. Can't use 3D Touch and reply from Lock Screen anymore. Keyboard opens and closes. On PB3. Was fine at download but at Day 2 is getting more and more unstable

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox