iOS 10 Public GM is Live

steve97ta

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Yeah when the problem was still there. I noticed if I swipe over to video then back to camera it goes away. I might try going back to my 9.3.3 backup and then the beta again. Just in case there was any issue with the download for some reason.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

Anyone else with the issue of having to swipe away banner alerts when your in an app?

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

Anyone else's widgets margins looks off??
2f7538b12e257c7eb06a566f3e711d9b.png

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Seriously, this is new for me and annoying as hell.

Agree. That's why I enable as few as possible. It's especially annoying when I'm working on photos and images in Superimpose. I wish the little X was on the first banner. You have to press it first.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Home screen darkening issue fixed. New iMessage features do not work. Reset All Settings did not fix it.

Found the iMessage issue is related to Reduce Motion in Accessibility. If you reset all settings like I suggested earlier, it will fix it. But soon as you enable Reduce Motion again it's gone. This was not that way in PB2/Dev Beta 3.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I thought I read this but don't see it in this thread. My text enhancement things aren't there anymore. The arrow just sends... not a major deal right now since most people aren't in beta and couldn't see it anyway

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I thought I read this but don't see it in this thread. My text enhancement things aren't there anymore. The arrow just sends... not a major deal right now since most people aren't in beta and couldn't see it anyway

Disable Reduce Motion in the Accessibility Settings.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone have this issue with camera?
When connected to a bluetooth device the camera is blurry. I was connected to my truck and also tried my Jaybird Bluebud headphones and the camera tries to focus and just stays blurry.

No problems here. My iPad is connected to a Bluetooth keyboard, and cameras work fine with no blur.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Does anyone have this issue with camera?
When connected to a bluetooth device the camera is blurry. I was connected to my truck and also tried my Jaybird Bluebud headphones and the camera tries to focus and just stays blurry.

I had that issue with the default camera app in Beta 1 (was very random). I only noticed it when my phone was connected to the AUX via cable in the car. I didn't see it in beta 2, but will look to see if it's in 3.

Anyone else's widgets margins looks off??

Yes. I notice it in the following widgets: American Airlines, Photos, Storm, and Straight Talk Wireless.

Should I submit feedback to Apple, or to the app developers?

I have Keyboard sounds OFF but space bar, backspace/delete and Return all generate sounds

Same here.

Does anyone know if Apple plans to add the option back in Notifications View to Sort by Order / Group by App? Just curious if the omission is temporary or if they're doing away with it altogether. Personally, I want the option back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro