iOS 10 Public GM is Live

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Public Beta 1 Live

I await your thorough report, good sir. lol

LOL, cheers Zocs... no pressure then.

To be honest I'm struggling to find any issues or glitches with this beta build. It's smooth in operation, all my apps are working fine (including Facebook), and I'm loving the new widget screen.

Installed straight over 9.3.3 beta 5 and everything restored ok. I've even got a couple of gigs more storage than I had before.

Still playing around with it, so battery life is obviously taking a hammering.

Will report back later with more details once I've finished exploring. Using this on my 6s daily driver, and so far so good...

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site

LOL, cheers Zocs... no pressure then.

To be honest I'm struggling to find any issues or glitches with this beta build. It's smooth in operation, all my apps are working fine (including Facebook), and I'm loving the new widget screen.

Installed straight over 9.3.3 beta 5 and everything restored ok. I've even got a couple of gigs more storage than I had before.

Still playing around with it, so battery life is obviously taking a hammering.

Will report back later with more details once I've finished exploring. Using this on my 6s daily driver, and so far so good...

I had to reconfigure my VPN connection after updating to the Beta.

Are you able to activate / sign in to FaceTime? Mine isn't working. I tried the usual fix which is to sign out and sign in to my iCloud account but no luck. I even tried connecting to a US VPN but still doesn't ever activate

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

I had to reconfigure my VPN connection after updating to the Beta.

Are you able to activate / sign in to FaceTime? Mine isn't working. I tried the usual fix which is to sign out and sign in to my iCloud account but no luck. I even tried connecting to a US VPN but still doesn't ever activate

Yeah my Facetime works fine, but I don't use a VPN... or live in Dubai

I have since found a couple of issues. My NatWest banking app opens and shows all balances, but when you click on an account for more details it crashes.

Also I seem to have lost my Game Centre app. It's there under settings, but the icon is nowhere to be seen so I can't open it to view friends and games etc. Anyone else found this?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Also I seem to have lost my Game Centre app. It's there under settings, but the icon is nowhere to be seen so I can't open it to view friends and games etc. Anyone else found this?
Known issue... Game Center is going away...

My only issue so far is the Navigon app... crashes. Not that I use it all that much...

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Just updated to Public Beta 1. Initial reaction: Wow! Super smooth, fast and I've never seen Facebook open this fast! Going through my apps right now but I'm very impressed. 6S btw.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

I was able to hit the cancel and/or back button and I was able to access the 9.3.3 profile for deletion.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm assuming that one could revert back to IOS 9.3.2 after installing IOS10 beta?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

thanks- I may wait till next beta- or who am i kidding- ill cave this weekend and install as soon as i hear how @robertk328 battery life is...
Settings > General > Profile

Click on the profile and select Delete Profile

qnelson#CB

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

I did a fresh install of the beta and have an issue syncing with my work exchange account. It connects and adds the account but nothing is syncing or being added to my phone. Is anyone else having that issue?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner