D/L'ing now. The website with the particulars, hangs. Can anybody provide a few high points as to what this does?

Also I just got the badge on Settings just a few minutes ago.
    Last edited by Mac Guy; 08-28-2016 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Late to the party
    08-28-2016 03:17 PM
    D/L'ing now. The website with the particulars, hangs. Can anybody provide a few high points as to what this does?

Also I just got the badge on Settings just a few minutes ago.
    The website hangs? What do you mean by that?
    High points about what doing what? I'm not understanding you.
    Do you refer to the link provided on the update page? I never have tapped on that. I just update.
    08-28-2016 03:39 PM
    Just downloaded it to my iPad Pro. So far so good. I like the new notifications but hate that the Game Center was removed.
    08-28-2016 08:33 PM
    Just downloaded it to my iPad Pro. So far so good. I like the new notifications but hate that the Game Center was removed.
    It isn't deleted. App itself is, but GC is now integrated in system.
    AustinIllini likes this.
    08-28-2016 08:43 PM
    That is what I read. Just miss the app lol
    08-29-2016 02:02 AM
    That is what I read. Just miss the app lol
    We see posts now and then asking where it is so you're not the only one!
    08-29-2016 05:33 AM
    We see posts now and then asking where it is so you're not the only one!
    It was just kind of a sad all around app. If Apple could have made it a better design, I would have preferred they kept it as well.
    08-30-2016 11:03 AM
    The website hangs? What do you mean by that?
    High points about what doing what? I'm not understanding you.
    Do you refer to the link provided on the update page? I never have tapped on that. I just update.

 Clicking on the provided link, it started to load and then just got hung up. Hangs = stopped loading

 High points = main features/functions of the Update, not every little detail as the link might have provided

 Yes, I'm referring to the link on the Update page. I sometimes click on it as I want to know What the What does this particular update do. The typical "It's working" or "...such and such is broke" don't say a thing about why this is an update. So sometimes knowing what it's supposed to do is handy.
    09-01-2016 10:55 AM
    Yes, I'm referring to the link on the Update page. I sometimes click on it as I want to know What the What does this particular update do. The typical "It's working" or "...such and such is broke" don't say a thing about why this is an update. So sometimes knowing what it's supposed to do is handy.
    I didn't read the link, but I understand that the latest beta was released at least in part to patch the "Trident" bugs that was patched with 9.3.5 last week. See Apple releases iOS 9.3.5 to fix 3 zero-day vulnerabilities [Updated] | Ars Technica (see the item marked "Update").
    09-01-2016 01:11 PM
    1st time beta user here.. does being on a beta use more battery?? I feel like on iOS 9.3.4 my battery was lasting a little longer. Or the battery percentages are way off
    09-01-2016 09:33 PM
    1st time beta user here.. does being on a beta use more battery?? I feel like on iOS 9.3.4 my battery was lasting a little longer. Or the battery percentages are way off
    Early betas have a tendency to be battery hogs but the last few iOS 10 betas have been pretty solid. I wouldn't say PB7 is any better or worse than iOS 9.
    09-01-2016 09:46 PM
    Early betas have a tendency to be battery hogs but the last few iOS 10 betas have been pretty solid. I wouldn't say PB7 is any better or worse than iOS 9.
    Hmm maybe I've got something strange going on or possibly using it more than I though lol
    09-01-2016 09:48 PM
    Hmm maybe I've got something strange going on or possibly using it more than I though lol
    You might just be using it more than normal. Give it a few days and see if the problem works itself out.
    mach1man likes this.
    09-01-2016 09:55 PM
    Definitely will the new iOS is awesome!! Was really hoping for an option for a dark keyboard like on the quick response screen of the old iOS.
    09-01-2016 09:57 PM
    Bedtime doesn't work anymore. It doesn't notify me when it's time for bed, nothing.
    prettyfacejessy likes this.
    09-02-2016 12:39 AM
    Betas, particularly when you first install them, cause you and your phone to suffer from a syndrome called "ooh, shiny!" where the battery doesn't last as long because you're using the phone more finding all the cool new stuff
    09-02-2016 06:01 AM
    Betas, particularly when you first install them, cause you and your phone to suffer from a syndrome called "ooh, shiny!" where the battery doesn't last as long because you're using the phone more finding all the cool new stuff
    It's about battery statistic. Information from new firmware are too new and there it doesn't have data to take from. So therefore it takes a bit longer when the battery gets data and normal usage..
    09-02-2016 06:35 AM
    It's about battery statistic. Information from new firmware are too new and there it doesn't have data to take from. So therefore it takes a bit longer when the battery gets data and normal usage..
    Of course
    09-02-2016 06:55 AM
    I can't recall the previous years. Is it likely iOS 10 is available on the day of their event or is it usually a week out? I thought last year once the event was over it was available for download...
    09-02-2016 01:58 PM
    I can't recall the previous years. Is it likely iOS 10 is available on the day of their event or is it usually a week out? I thought last year once the event was over it was available for download...
    It depends. Some years it is out a short time later. I have noticed that with OS X also. Maybe not to crash the servers.
    09-02-2016 09:57 PM
    For most people, it's about a week later.
    scruffypig likes this.
    09-02-2016 10:54 PM
    It's available to Developers right after the event and everybody else a week later.
    scruffypig likes this.
    09-03-2016 12:23 AM
    It's available to Developers right after the event and everybody else a week later.
    What he said.
    09-03-2016 07:13 AM
    I thought last year the GM was available right away to those on the PB. Then the official was the next week.
    09-03-2016 10:24 AM
    I thought last year the GM was available right away to those on the PB. Then the official was the next week.
    Could be. We will find out in a couple days!
    09-03-2016 02:44 PM
977 ... 3334353637 ...