Bubble effects don't work in iMessage. When I hold down the send arrow nothing comes up. I have turned off and on iMessage and done a hard reset. Anyone else have this issue and/or know of a fix?
    08-24-2016 10:49 AM
    I tested this with someone in the public beta as i am on Dev and he said it does not work.
    08-24-2016 10:56 AM
    Thanks. I'll stop trying now. lol
    08-24-2016 10:59 AM
    I just sent my son a text using the effects (invisible ink with balloons and gentle with lasers) and it worked.
    08-24-2016 10:59 AM
    Are you on public beta 6?
    08-24-2016 11:00 AM
    Are you on public beta 6?
    Yes I am
    08-24-2016 11:01 AM
    Well now I'm frustrated. Any idea of a fix?
    08-24-2016 11:03 AM
    Bubble effects don't work in iMessage. When I hold down the send arrow nothing comes up. I have turned off and on iMessage and done a hard reset. Anyone else have this issue and/or know of a fix?
    I just sent my son a text using the effects (invisible ink with balloons and gentle with lasers) and it worked.
    Well now I'm frustrated. Any idea of a fix?
    Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Reduce Motion OFF
    taeisme likes this.
    08-24-2016 01:00 PM
    Thanks so much. Works great!
    taeisme likes this.
    08-24-2016 01:18 PM
    Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Reduce Motion OFF
    I think this should be a "stickie". Tired of seeing it doesn't work and no one is searching the threads these days.
    taeisme likes this.
    08-24-2016 02:51 PM
    It's a problem of iOS 10 or it's known problem of iPhones?
    Today I checked the storage space amd I was confused that after couple of days FB have over 1GB of data, Instagram 500MB, Tapatalk and rest over 300MB. Of course that it depends on using of those app, but this is insane. I'm owner of 6s Plus (16GB version). From 16GB normally I have 11,97 free space after clean install, 2GB of music, 1GB of photos, 3GB disappeared somewhere again and rest are those applications.
    Really exist only solution that I have to delete them and install them again? Nothing like optimizing of storage?
    08-24-2016 03:03 PM
    Camera+ is unusable when you try to take night picture with longer time. Result is like to take photo with 0.5MP camera
    08-24-2016 03:33 PM
    It's a problem of iOS 10 or it's known problem of iPhones?
    Today I checked the storage space amd I was confused that after couple of days FB have over 1GB of data, Instagram 500MB, Tapatalk and rest over 300MB. Of course that it depends on using of those app, but this is insane. I'm owner of 6s Plus (16GB version). From 16GB normally I have 11,97 free space after clean install, 2GB of music, 1GB of photos, 3GB disappeared somewhere again and rest are those applications.
    Really exist only solution that I have to delete them and install them again? Nothing like optimizing of storage?
    Unfortunately this isn't just an iOS 10 thing, it's been a problem for a long time. Apps like Facebook end up eating up a ton of storage space over time and the only way to rectify the issue is to uninstall and re-install the app.
    08-24-2016 04:14 PM
    Unfortunately this isn't just an iOS 10 thing, it's been a problem for a long time. Apps like Facebook end up eating up a ton of storage space over time and the only way to rectify the issue is to uninstall and re-install the app.
    That's what I thought when looked around the web
    08-24-2016 04:17 PM
    That's what I thought when looked around the web
    It's extremely annoying. I wish Apple would give us the option to clear the application data these apps are compiling or force developers to optimize their apps better. The way it's currently implemented, apps like Facebook just continue to add up cached images, web pages, etc and never clear them automatically, and without giving you an option to manually do it, it sucks.
    08-24-2016 04:21 PM
    I tested this with someone in the public beta as i am on Dev and he said it does not work.
    That's not true. It absolutely works. Me and my brother were sending them back and forth all day yesterday. He saw I had the beta and decided to do the same. I sent the slam effects, balloons, fireworks and a few others.
    08-24-2016 04:23 PM
    That's not true. It absolutely works. Me and my brother were sending them back and forth all day yesterday. He saw I had the beta and decided to do the same. I sent the slam effects, balloons, fireworks and a few others.
    Then you have reduced motion off. I think it's off by default.
    08-24-2016 04:26 PM
    It's extremely annoying. I wish Apple would give us the option to clear the application data these apps are compiling or force developers to optimize their apps better. The way it's currently implemented, apps like Facebook just continue to add up cached images, web pages, etc and never clear them automatically, and without giving you an option to manually do it, it sucks.
    Yeah, right. I did this 4 days ago. I don't remember if had this problems on Android phone and it's very sad that these optimization not exist in iOS.
    08-24-2016 04:32 PM
    Unless they have reduce motion turned on. If reduce motion is on, message effects do not work.
    08-24-2016 04:32 PM
    I'm running the PB6 on my iPhone 6 and it seems to be with a really high battery usage and my iPhone stays hot all the time. Anyone with the same issue? What can I do?
    08-25-2016 12:34 AM
    I'm running the PB6 on my iPhone 6 and it seems to be with a really high battery usage and my iPhone stays hot all the time. Anyone with the same issue? What can I do?
    Try hard reset (press power button and home button in same time and release both until you'll see apple logo). It happened to me also but when used iOS 10 for the first time, when I played couple of games.
    08-25-2016 12:39 AM
    Try hard reset (press power button and home button in same time and release both until you'll see apple logo). It happened to me also but when used iOS 10 for the first time, when I played couple of games.
    I did that and my iPhone stays hot, it so hot that I have to take off my case.
    Also when I did the hard reset a blue screen appears just two seconds before the iPhone reset. I'm really scared about it, will wait more couple of days for a new beta and if stays will go back to iOS 9.
    08-25-2016 12:47 AM
    I did that and my iPhone stays hot, it so hot that I have to take off my case.
    Also when I did the hard reset a blue screen appears just two seconds before the iPhone reset. I'm really scared about it, will wait more couple of days for a new beta and if stays will go back to iOS 9.
    It looks that it won't be a software fault but hardware fault. Maybe motherboard, hard to tell.
    08-25-2016 12:52 AM
    It looks that it won't be a software fault but hardware fault. Maybe motherboard, hard to tell.
    Praying for not to be anything like this! The iPhone stops to stay hot as before, I closed all the apps in multitasking and did another hard reset. I will wait more time with the beta, as I said, stays a couple of days until another PB release.

Just a opinion, but I didn't like the new look of the Notification Center. :/
    08-25-2016 01:00 AM
    Praying for not to be anything like this! The iPhone stops to stay hot as before, I closed all the apps in multitasking and did another hard reset. I will wait more time with the beta, as I said, stays a couple of days until another PB release.

Just a opinion, but I didn't like the new look of the Notification Center. :/
    Or you can look what application causes the problem and then wait on an update.
    What I don't like is big fonts, big notification. It take too much space
    08-25-2016 01:04 AM
977 ... 3132333435 ...