Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 977
Like Tree268Likes
  1. #551  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Did you tap one to call? Mine didn't work. So I tapped "add widget" and it worked there as a widget. Then I went back and tried the icon again and it worked.
  2. #552  
    md0600's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Did you tap one to call? Mine didn't work. So I tapped "add widget" and it worked there as a widget. Then I went back and tried the icon again and it worked.
    Thanks for the tip. Tried it after adding the widget and it worked but if I then remove it, it stops working
  3. #553  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by md0600 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Tried it after adding the widget and it worked but if I then remove it, it stops working
    Report that. I will. Mine still works after removing it from my open widgets. It's still in the inactive list.
  4. #554  
    MessterHD's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    62 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    I figured out how to have back the dock background again.
    Settings / Accessibility / Increase Contrast / Reduce Transparency. There turn it on and off and background is back.
  5. #555  
    TripleOne's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,556 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,671 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Hopefully PB5 will bring out Dark Mode
  6. #556  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOne View Post
    Hopefully PB5 will bring out Dark Mode
    I don't think there will be any system wide dark theme. It's apparently just a few apps. I'm waiting for a dark theme messages app. I hope they haven't decided against it.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  7. #557  
    TripleOne's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,556 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,671 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I don't think there will be any system wide dark theme. It's apparently just a few apps. I'm waiting for a dark theme messages app. I hope they haven't decided against it.
    That would be nice
  8. #558  
    eksoccer99's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by MessterHD View Post
    I figured out how to have back the dock background again.
    Settings / Accessibility / Increase Contrast / Reduce Transparency. There turn it on and off and background is back.
    Mine came back just by a simple reboot power off/on.
  9. #559  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by md0600 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Tried it after adding the widget and it worked but if I then remove it, it stops working
    You're right. Doesn't work. Reboot and still nothing.
  10. #560  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Been trying to update my iPad Pro this morning. Stuck on update requested. Rebooted and still nothing. Seems weird that servers are getting slammed this morning. Updated mini and iPhone without issue during the week.
  11. #561  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    You're right. Doesn't work. Reboot and still nothing.
    Does it not work if you add it as a widget?
  12. #562  
    Chris Kerrigan's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,182 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I don't think there will be any system wide dark theme. It's apparently just a few apps. I'm waiting for a dark theme messages app. I hope they haven't decided against it.
    The mock ups I've seen for a dark mode messages app look so nice.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  13. #563  
    Chris Kerrigan's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,182 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Something I noticed the other day. Someone with an iOS 9 device sent me a text saying happy birthday and the messages app automatically applied the balloons full screen effect even though they didn't (and couldn't) send it with a full screen effect themselves.
  14. #564  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerrigan View Post
    Something I noticed the other day. Someone with an iOS 9 device sent me a text saying happy birthday and the messages app automatically applied the balloons full screen effect even though they didn't (and couldn't) send it with a full screen effect themselves.
    I just tested that, and it worked. I went to Accessibility and toggled off reduce motion, then sent my 6s Plus a Happy Birthday from my old iPhone 5 on iOS 9.3.4.
  15. #565  
    TripleOne's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,556 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,671 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerrigan View Post
    The mock ups I've seen for a dark mode messages app look so nice.
    It sure does!
    I would love to have a system wide dark mode
    taeisme likes this.
  16. #566  
    taeisme's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    438 Posts
    Global Posts
    992 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOne View Post
    It sure does!
    I would love to have a system wide dark mode
    That would be awesome.
    TripleOne likes this.
  17. #567  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Anyone get Siri Suggestions other than recent apps? I don't see any of the news and local suggestions.
  18. #568  
    TripleOne's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,556 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,671 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Anyone get Siri Suggestions other than recent apps? I don't see any of the news and local suggestions.
    Nope. It's only showing recent apps for me.
  19. #569  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOne View Post
    Nope. It's only showing recent apps for me.
    Someone suggested they've switched it to news widget.
  20. #570  
    ghostface147's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,710 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    My observations on a 6s Plus 64 gig - Verizon

    1. Dock disappears
    2. Apple Music doesn't play next song when streaming. Does play next song on downloaded music.
    3. Safari doesn't scroll automatically in comment boxes while typing.
    4. Voicemails don't play easily. I have to tap it several times before it plays.
    5. Sometimes the keyboard doesn't change to letters after using a character.

    That's all I notice so far. No battery issues.
    njshoregurlz likes this.
  21. #571  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    The morning wake up alarm for the new "bedtime" feature doesn't work. There's no sound at all. It works fine for the before bed alert. But not the wake up. The regular alarm clock works ok.
    njshoregurlz likes this.
  22. #572  
    Chuck_IV's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Farrell Watling View Post
    It works on Samsung 6s and Iphone before no matter what the signal strength was
    So I checked mine over the weekend. I am on Verizon and wifi calling was turning on just as it should at -110(I have field test mode turned on).
  23. #573  
    md0600's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160815_095809.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	110361Go get it
    ladyc0524 and TripleOne like this.
  24. #574  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by md0600 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160815_095809.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	110361Go get it
    You promise it fixes everything!
  25. #575  
    taeisme's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    438 Posts
    Global Posts
    992 Global Posts

    Default iOS 10 Public Beta 5 Live

    Installed.
    My dock is normal!!! YAY!!!
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iOS 10 GM for public. How are you liking it ?
    By Prakhar Mohan1 in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 03:01 PM
  2. iOS 10.0.1 today?
    By TLD1 in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 04:53 AM
  3. Should i upgrade my iphone 5s to ios 10?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 05:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:23 PM
  5. The internet hath spoken: How social media is reacting to the #AppleEvent
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions