Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 977
Like Tree268Likes
  1. #501  
    wolfee48's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,021 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    I'm still hoping for the ability to adjust song ratings in the native music app will come back in later Beta's or official release.
  2. #502  
    Rmorton0573's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0003d23624.png

    My dock tends to so this often on the 6s plus.
    I had the same issue on my iPad Pro. Turning off perspective zoom in wallpaper has solved it for now.
    H_D likes this.
  3. #503  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,699 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,627 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmorton0573 View Post
    I had the same issue on my iPad Pro. Turning off perspective zoom in wallpaper has solved it for now.
    Thank you. The first reply that actually has helped.
    Rmorton0573 likes this.
  4. #504  
    Chris Kerrigan's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,182 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    So to use the new iMessage effects, we must have "reduce motion" OFF in Accessibility. It worked fine in public beta 2 with reduce motion on. It changed in beta 3. Looks like they'll leave it that way. I hope not! I hate those animations. I find them very annoying. So I keep reduce motion on. But to use the new iMessage effects, I'll have to turn it off. SMH!
    I really just don't understand this decision. Why can't we have both? Just because someone doesn't like all of the animations and parallax effects doesn't mean they won't want to use the new iMessage effects.
  5. #505  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,555 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,936 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerrigan View Post
    I really just don't understand this decision. Why can't we have both? Just because someone doesn't like all of the animations and parallax effects doesn't mean they won't want to use the new iMessage effects.
    I'm glad to know that there is a way to turn off the animations in iMessage now. Hopefully it stays this way for final release.
  6. #506  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingKayfabe View Post
    I'm glad to know that there is a way to turn off the animations in iMessage now. Hopefully it stays this way for final release.
    I like using the new iMessage effects. But I shouldn't have to go turn off reduce motion to get them. They need to add a toggle for the effects separate from reduce motion.
  7. #507  
    jenni122701's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    744 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I like using the new iMessage effects. But I shouldn't have to go turn off reduce motion to get them. They need to add a toggle for the effects separate from reduce motion.
    I completely agree.
  8. #508  
    jenni122701's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    744 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    I getting this glitch a lot on my iPad screen since turning off reduce motion a little while ago.
  9. #509  
    Luiz Brunner's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    42 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Whenever replying WhatsApp messages from the lock screen using 3D Touch there is a huge delay to bring up the keyboard, the replying field comes up on the bottom but almost a second later the keyboard will be available. (I was not able to test iMessage or other app yet)
    Anyone having similar issue?
  10. #510  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    My 6s Plus has died. Apple will be sending me a replacement. It won't charge at all. I figure it was the beta that killed it.
  11. #511  
    jenni122701's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    744 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    My 6s Plus has died. Apple will be sending me a replacement. It won't charge at all. I figure it was the beta that killed it.
    No way! I'm so sorry. I didn't put the beta on my 6+ thank goodness, but I worry about my iPad. I hope all goes well with your replacement and it arrives fast.
  12. #512  
    wolfee48's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    206 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,021 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    My 6s Plus has died. Apple will be sending me a replacement. It won't charge at all. I figure it was the beta that killed it.
    Making me nervous...
  13. #513  
    Rmorton0573's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by jenni122701 View Post
    I getting this glitch a lot on my iPad screen since turning off reduce motion a little while ago.
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b27ca442b8.jpg
    Turn off perspective zoom in wallpaper as a workaround for now. That should fix the moving dock bar.
  14. #514  
    Chris Kerrigan's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,182 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    My 6s Plus has died. Apple will be sending me a replacement. It won't charge at all. I figure it was the beta that killed it.
    Yikes, sorry to hear about that. Starting to wonder if installing PB4 on my 6S Plus was a good idea...
  15. #515  
    jenni122701's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    744 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmorton0573 View Post
    Turn off perspective zoom in wallpaper as a workaround for now. That should fix the moving dock bar.
    It is not on.
  16. #516  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,699 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,627 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmorton0573 View Post
    Turn off perspective zoom in wallpaper as a workaround for now. That should fix the moving dock bar.
    I turned it off and now getting this. Some might say they like that look but my dock now flickers. So it doesn't fix for all.
  17. #517  
    taeisme's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    994 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Oh crap!! Don't say that??!?!?
  18. #518  

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kerrigan View Post
    Yikes, sorry to hear about that. Starting to wonder if installing PB4 on my 6S Plus was a good idea...
    I got her going. Not sure what that was about. It's a beta. LOL
  19. #519  
    TripleOne's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,558 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,673 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    My 6s Plus has died. Apple will be sending me a replacement. It won't charge at all. I figure it was the beta that killed it.
    Sorry to hear that!
    Good to hear that Apple is sending you a replacement.
  20. #520  
    Rmorton0573's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    I turned it off and now getting this. Some might say they like that look but my dock now flickers. So it doesn't fix for all. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...1e9811f000.png
    My dock just disappeared too. The only time it is flicking is when I rotate the screen. I've submitted a bug report. I can deal with it though until a future beta fixes it.
  21. #521  
    JML5150's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    158 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    My 6s Plus has died. Apple will be sending me a replacement. It won't charge at all. I figure it was the beta that killed it.
    Did you try a fresh restore?
  22. #522  
    ghostface147's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,710 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Interesting how the flashing dock just started today for me. It went 24 hours with no issue. Just weird. If the rumors are true as far as the Apple event (which is when the GM build is usually released to developers), then maybe we'll get one more beta. It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't happen.
  23. #523  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,699 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,627 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostface147 View Post
    Interesting how the flashing dock just started today for me. It went 24 hours with no issue. Just weird. If the rumors are true as far as the Apple event (which is when the GM build is usually released to developers), then maybe we'll get one more beta. It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't happen.
    I'm thinking because of this issue we get one more beta. I can't see Apple making us be stuck on this for 1 month. Also, its musically an action you do in your phone that triggers the dock issue. The first half of day it was on my phone I didn't notice. And then boom last night it's was going bonkers. When I first reported it on imore, people looked at me like I was crazy. Saying reboot your phone. It's like come on does it look like I'm a rookie here? Once I reported it last night, a bunch of people came forward today saying it happens to them too.
    Gabebcn likes this.
  24. #524  
    TripleOne's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,558 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,673 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    I'm thinking because of this issue we get one more beta. I can't see Apple making us be stuck on this for 1 month. Also, its musically an action you do in your phone that triggers the dock issue. The first half of day it was on my phone I didn't notice. And then boom last night it's was going bonkers. When I first reported it on imore, people looked at me like I was crazy. Saying reboot your phone. It's like come on does it look like I'm a rookie here? Once I reported it last night, a bunch of people came forward today saying it happens to them too.
    It's happening to me too. I think it's because my wallpaper is set as perspective.
  25. #525  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,699 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,627 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOne View Post
    It's happening to me too. I think it's because my wallpaper is set as perspective.
    That's not the only reason. Even if it's not set as perspective, it will still do it.
    jenni122701 likes this.
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iOS 10 GM for public. How are you liking it ?
    By Prakhar Mohan1 in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 03:01 PM
  2. iOS 10.0.1 today?
    By TLD1 in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 04:53 AM
  3. Should i upgrade my iphone 5s to ios 10?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 05:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:23 PM
  5. The internet hath spoken: How social media is reacting to the #AppleEvent
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions