Having ridiculous iMessage and Text issues. Can't use 3D Touch and reply from Lock Screen anymore. Keyboard opens and closes. On PB3. Was fine at download but at Day 2 is getting more and more unstable
    Same for me. This build is the buggiest of them all so far.
    taeisme likes this.
    08-05-2016 12:48 PM
    Same for me. This build is the buggiest of them all so far.
    I agree. I need PB4 or i am going to have to go back to iOS 9
    08-05-2016 12:50 PM
    Yeah this build definitely has some strange bugs that didn't exist before. The quick replies not working from the lock screen are aggravating and the keyboard refusing to close sometimes after leaving a message is annoying as well. Battery life seems to be better than PB2, though.
    taeisme likes this.
    08-05-2016 01:10 PM
    Also another odd thing I'm noticing with PB3, sometimes when I switch to speaker on a phone call the quality is terrible and a weird crackling/computerized sound plays over top of the persons voice. Switching back to the headpiece and then back to the speaker again usually fixes it.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-05-2016 01:41 PM
    I agree. I need PB4 or i am going to have to go back to iOS 9
    Working great for me. Just a few small issues.
    08-05-2016 02:42 PM
    Anyone having an issue with the latest Best Buy app update? It won't install.

It does the complete circle then says it can't download the update and asks to retry.

So I completely uninstalled it and now the app won't install at all. Same message.
    08-05-2016 04:56 PM

It does the complete circle then says it can't download the update and asks to retry.

So I completely uninstalled it and now the app won't install at all. Same message.
    Same here. Won't update or install.
    eksoccer99 likes this.
    08-05-2016 05:19 PM

Not just Best Buy.

I don't think this is a beta issue.
    Chris Kerrigan and Chuck_IV like this.
    08-05-2016 05:35 PM

Im on 9.3.4 and its doing it for me too
    eksoccer99 likes this.
    08-05-2016 06:58 PM

There was an update for it today. I think they foobar'd it.
    08-05-2016 11:18 PM
    There was an update for it today. I think they foobar'd it.
    It seems to be corrected now, at least for the Best Buy app. I was able to finally reinstall it without errors.
    08-06-2016 01:31 AM
    No I'm an not. Battery had been pretty solid on my 6s plus.
    ios 10 public beta 3 battery tip- turn off siri suggestions, disable transparency, and set email on fetch only. and in widgets disable the news feed widget. i have an iphone 6s plus and my battery last 12 hrs on heavy usage. i play games at work for like 8 hours off and on, starting at 99% when i get home i'm at 59% still
    08-06-2016 08:36 AM
    ios 10 public beta 3 battery tip- turn off siri suggestions, disable transparency, and set email on fetch only. and in widgets disable the news feed widget. i have an iphone 6s plus and my battery last 12 hrs on heavy usage. i play games at work for like 8 hours off and on, starting at 99% when i get home i'm at 59% still
    Appreciate the tips and this is more directed in a general sense not your specific post. I just think if an OS requires all these tweaks and features turned off to get the battery functioning optimally then the company needs to make a bigger battery. We shouldn't compromise paid for features. Maybe I want Siri suggestions, shouldn't have to choose between them at my battery life. I can understand for add ons, but for features you are advertising as advances in the OS that make it different, needing to turn them off defeats the purpose. But it's just a rant cause it's always been this way an I still very happy with overall iOS and iPhone usage.
    08-06-2016 09:24 AM
    Decreasing of the storage is because of reporting files to Apple (what I think). After couple of days it eats approximately 5 GB, but after hard reset I have those space back. Who noticed that?
    08-07-2016 12:39 AM
    Maybe I'll wait for the next beta. Sounds like the bugs in this one are a tad crippling.
    08-07-2016 06:56 PM
    Maybe I'll wait for the next beta. Sounds like the bugs in this one are a tad crippling.
    Actually, it's rather nice. Not too many bugs. A few minor ones. Nothing crippling. I like it.
    08-07-2016 07:39 PM
    Decreasing of the storage is because of reporting files to Apple (what I think). After couple of days it eats approximately 5 GB, but after hard reset I have those space back. Who noticed that?
    I wondered if the reporting was taking space. I don't notice any change after a hard reset.
    08-07-2016 07:41 PM
    Actually, it's rather nice. Not too many bugs. A few minor ones. Nothing crippling. I like it.
    Looks and behaves pretty stable in most of basics tasks (messaging, phone calls, notes, music playing), although when it comes to video playback and intense use of safari and pictures enhancing (filters, marking up, etc.) phone becomes warm (sometimes hot) and battery runs down quickly. I've noticed also that battery percentage jumps four or five values down (i.e. from 60% to 55% in a second) and sometimes get stuck in a value for a long time before change one percentage, and then go down 1% every minute or so.
    Talking about a beta we all know that third party apps also have to be updated to run nicely and that won't be quite possible until next SDK release.
    08-07-2016 08:36 PM
    Looks and behaves pretty stable in most of basics tasks (messaging, phone calls, notes, music playing), although when it comes to video playback and intense use of safari and pictures enhancing (filters, marking up, etc.) phone becomes warm (sometimes hot) and battery runs down quickly. I've noticed also that battery percentage jumps four or five values down (i.e. from 60% to 55% in a second) and sometimes get stuck in a value for a long time before change one percentage, and then go down 1% every minute or so.
    Talking about a beta we all know that third party apps also have to be updated to run nicely and that won't be quite possible until next SDK release.
    I don't have all that. I had my battery get warm and it discharged too fast one time. I swiped a few apps out of multitasking, did a hard reset. And was back to normal.
    08-07-2016 08:47 PM
    I don't have all that. I had my battery get warm and it discharged too fast one time. I swiped a few apps out of multitasking, did a hard reset. And was back to normal.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try and see what happens.
    08-07-2016 11:55 PM
    Does Pokemon Go work just fine on iOS 10 PB3?
    08-08-2016 07:22 AM
    Does Pokemon Go work just fine on iOS 10 PB3?
    Yes, I have no problems playing.
    08-08-2016 07:25 AM
    yes it has worked on all betas so far.
    08-08-2016 07:43 AM
    There's been a problem with 3rd party keyboards on TapaTalk. It has been fixed in today's TapaTalk update. It was caused by iOS 10 beta.
    John Yester and scruffypig like this.
    08-08-2016 11:54 AM
    There's been a problem with 3rd party keyboards on TapaTalk. It has been fixed in today's TapaTalk update. It was caused by iOS 10 beta.
    I have been having problems with the Canadian keyboard, "Ehmoji" from Tim Horton's coffee. I figured it was a beta issue and reported it with Apple.
    08-08-2016 03:09 PM
977 ... 1617181920 ...