Does anyone have this issue with camera?
    When connected to a bluetooth device the camera is blurry. I was connected to my truck and also tried my Jaybird Bluebud headphones and the camera tries to focus and just stays blurry.
    No problems here. My iPad is connected to a Bluetooth keyboard, and cameras work fine with no blur.
    08-02-2016 09:38 PM
    I have Keyboard sounds OFF but space bar, backspace/delete and Return all generate sounds
    08-02-2016 10:42 PM
    Same here. Annoying. I don't want any sounds at all.
    08-03-2016 12:29 AM
    I'm sure it's a bug. If it's annoying, report it.
    taeisme likes this.
    08-03-2016 12:52 AM
    When connected to a bluetooth device the camera is blurry. I was connected to my truck and also tried my Jaybird Bluebud headphones and the camera tries to focus and just stays blurry.
    I had that issue with the default camera app in Beta 1 (was very random). I only noticed it when my phone was connected to the AUX via cable in the car. I didn't see it in beta 2, but will look to see if it's in 3.

Anyone else's widgets margins looks off??
    Yes. I notice it in the following widgets: American Airlines, Photos, Storm, and Straight Talk Wireless.

Should I submit feedback to Apple, or to the app developers?

I have Keyboard sounds OFF but space bar, backspace/delete and Return all generate sounds
    Same here.

Does anyone know if Apple plans to add the option back in Notifications View to Sort by Order / Group by App? Just curious if the omission is temporary or if they're doing away with it altogether. Personally, I want the option back.
    08-03-2016 02:48 AM
    The iMessage effects are all about motion, right?
    I guess but I always had reduced motion on and mine worked up till this beta
    Mostly. But they worked fine on the last beta with reduce motion on.
    Yeah this was definitely a new change. I don't know how they're tied together or why but I am curious if it goes back when the next beta is released.

I can't see them making a major feature tied to whether the rest of the motion effects work or not.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-03-2016 04:40 AM
    Yeah this was definitely a new change. I don't know how they're tied together or why but I am curious if it goes back when the next beta is released.

I can't see them making a major feature tied to whether the rest of the motion effects work or not.
    I certainly hope they don't tie it to reduce motion OFF. I can't stand those animations.
    eksoccer99 likes this.
    08-03-2016 05:25 AM
    Just downloaded. Noticed the emojis are looking different, along with the keyboard sounds
    08-03-2016 07:07 AM
    I'm sure it's a bug. If it's annoying, report it.
    I'm wondering if it's a feature. The purpose of their different sounds is to give an audible clue that they've been tapped, probably to alert in case they've been tapped accidentally. If that's the case, turning off all sounds defeats the purpose of them sounding different.

That said, if it's not a bug, just Apple's perspective on what should be, maybe there will be a switch for that.
    08-03-2016 07:51 AM
    I've got it on my 5s. It's slower than pb2. I never really noticed any slowness in pb2 but I see it in 3. Faster phones may not see any slowness.

Apps 'open' at the same speed in that I see some bit of the app at the top of the screen, and the rest is dark for a second or two. Then the rest of the display populates and the speed feels normal. This may all clear up in the GM.

I've got to get some sleep but I'll look at the phone some more to see if there's anything new or bad going on. I've only run across one app that's not working well with b3, but devs probably won't update until the GM ships. I can live with that.
    08-03-2016 07:58 AM
    Some observations so far vs the last beta...

Screen rotation going from portrait to landscape is much quicker. Plus apps like Waze now go into landscape view properly the first time instead of swiveling the screen but leaving the view in portrait size.

Battery life seems noticeably better. Battery life on the prior beta was a bit rough but do far, this beta seems a lot closer to where it should be.

In Apple Music I can finally rearrange the order of my created playlists and it will stick. Plus the drag and drop animations are fixed. I haven't hit a crash yet either.

This beta is a definite step forward.
    Last edited by Chuck_IV; 08-03-2016 at 08:32 AM.
    Just_Me_D and robertk328 like this.
    08-03-2016 08:05 AM
    Should I submit feedback to Apple, or to the app developers?
    It probably wouldn't hurt to do both, but you still might not see an issue corrected until sometime after the GM ships. Some devs probably won't do anything with their app until the OS hits GM (Golden Master). But your info might still be helpful once they get to work.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    08-03-2016 08:08 AM
    Keyboard sounds for any key other than letters or numbers can not be turned off. Even with the keyboard sound off the clicks can be heard for keys like "space", capslock, etc... anyone else?
    08-03-2016 09:45 AM
    Keyboard sounds for any key other than letters or numbers can not be turned off. Even with the keyboard sound off the clicks can be heard for keys like "space", capslock, etc... anyone else?
    You are correct, sir.
    Luiz Brunner likes this.
    08-03-2016 09:54 AM
    I've got it on my 5s. It's slower than pb2. I never really noticed any slowness in pb2 but I see it in 3. Faster phones may not see any slowness.

Apps 'open' at the same speed in that I see some bit of the app at the top of the screen, and the rest is dark for a second or two. Then the rest of the display populates and the speed feels normal. This may all clear up in the GM.

I've got to get some sleep but I'll look at the phone some more to see if there's anything new or bad going on. I've only run across one app that's not working well with b3, but devs probably won't update until the GM ships. I can live with that.
    Seems fine on my iPhone 5S.
    08-03-2016 12:08 PM
    Just had this! It was in the car and tried to take a pic. Ok with other Bluetooth items (Apple Watch and Fitbit for example) but the car it was not a fan.
    steve97ta likes this.
    08-03-2016 01:49 PM
    is this just for the stock keyboard or 3rd party too?
    08-03-2016 02:17 PM
    Same here but actually prefer sounds. But I think the key is options, right? Like if you turn it off then sounds should be off. Mine is quirky. I only get keyboard sounds in iMessages, Texts, Emails, Notes, etc...really just stock keyboard needs. Right now while typing in the forums on my iPhone 6s there NO keyboard sounds?
    08-03-2016 03:27 PM
    is this just for the stock keyboard or 3rd party too?
    No sounds heard at all on my 3rd party app, SwiftKey. So it must just be the native keyboard.
    08-03-2016 03:30 PM
    No sounds heard at all on my 3rd party app, SwiftKey. So it must just be the native keyboard.
    nice. I dont use the stock keyboard anyways...
    08-03-2016 04:10 PM
    10GB of storage just disappeared . How can I find out what stole it?
    08-04-2016 01:18 AM
    10GB of storage just disappeared . How can I find out what stole it?
    Can you elaborate?
    08-04-2016 04:46 AM
    Can you elaborate?
    Normally I have 6s Plus 32GB. After the latest update I noticed that now I have not 32 but 26GB available (when I did erase couple of times and setup as a new). When I restored backup after installation of new update it was even worst, because when I count all applications data and music I missed another 6GB and I don't believe that it's system only.
    08-04-2016 05:39 AM
    Normally I have 6s Plus 32GB. After the latest update I noticed that now I have not 32 but 26GB available (when I did erase couple of times and setup as a new). When I restored backup after installation of new update it was even worst, because when I count all applications data and music I missed another 6GB and I don't believe that it's system only.
    If you go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud is there any indication what's there using storage?
    08-04-2016 06:10 AM
    Same here. I lost between 3 and 4 gb of storage space when I first updated. No clue where it went. Just *poof* it was gone.
    08-04-2016 06:48 AM
977 ... 1415161718 ...