iOS 10 Public GM is Live

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Same here. Had no issues with prior Public Betas on either the iPad Mini 2 or iPhone 6. Now both are doing the dock flickering thing.

Additionally, the iPhone is now showing the Lock Screen background image bleeding over or into the notification cards, making them difficult or impossible to read.

I have the iPad Mini 2, I will be on the look out for any dock flickering. So far, so good, though.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Same here. Had no issues with prior Public Betas on either the iPad Mini 2 or iPhone 6. Now both are doing the dock flickering thing.

Additionally, the iPhone is now showing the Lock Screen background image bleeding over or into the notification cards, making them difficult or impossible to read.

I see some transparency on the lock screen, but it's not bad. Maybe a different wallpaper would help.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Finally jumped into the beta today with the release of PB5. I am extremely surprised. Obviously it's a beta but I'm experiencing almost no issues so far (knock on wood). It's extremely stable. First impressions are positive (aside from Apple Music. God that is ugly). But overall it's going well so far. If this is any indication, we are in for a treat when it officially releases. The minor glitches and hiccups I notice should be gone and I'll enjoy it even more.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I honestly think I might be the only person here who actually likes the new Apple Music...

It's just a horrible looking design in my opinion. One I may expect from a new developer but from Apple I would expect something far better looking. I've used Tidal and Spotify and both of those have a better looking UI to me. Apple Music, imo, looks like what I would expect when I enable all accessibility features. I'm not hard of sight. So I don't need the big bold letters and large album covers. Idk. Hard to explain. I just really don't like it lol.

Though I've heard that we will be able to remove Apple Music. If that happens I will surely be unsubscribing.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

It's just a horrible looking design in my opinion. One I may expect from a new developer but from Apple I would expect something far better looking. I've used Tidal and Spotify and both of those have a better looking UI to me. Apple Music, imo, looks like what I would expect when I enable all accessibility features. I'm not hard of sight. So I don't need the big bold letters and large album covers. Idk. Hard to explain. I just really don't like it lol.

Though I've heard that we will be able to remove Apple Music. If that happens I will surely be unsubscribing.

Yeah I would do that too, and just move back to Spotify. I only wish there's a transfer feature between Apple Music and Spotify.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice