iOS 10 Public GM is Live

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Glad that glitchy dock is fixed. I hope for my Air that the iMessege issues and some of the random app crashes is fixed. Just got it downloaded so will know soon.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site

Yes. Wifi calling would kick in at -110(which is when it s supposed to for Verizon). I'll have to see if it stays that way on beta 5 tonight.

Pardon my ignorance, how is that enabled? I'm on Verizon and have the HD calling feature enabled.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Perfect! It may not always be on. If you're on wifi and the signal is low enough it will say "VZW WIFI" instead of "Verizon" at the top.
You can see that in my screen shot.

I've actually been able to "force" it on sometimes even when my signal is good by entering Airplane mode and then immediately turning it back off.

Not sure if that's a bug or not but I've been able to do that since 9.3 and it still works for me.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I've actually been able to "force" it on sometimes even when my signal is good by entering Airplane mode and then immediately turning it back off.

Not sure if that's a bug or not but I've been able to do that since 9.3 and it still works for me.

What's the purpose of it if your connection is already good?

katesbb

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

The flickering dock bug is really annoying and did not exist prior to this update, at least for me on both mi iPads. iPad Air Gen 1 & 2. Turning off perspective zoom does NOT help!

Same here. Had no issues with prior Public Betas on either the iPad Mini 2 or iPhone 6. Now both are doing the dock flickering thing.

Additionally, the iPhone is now showing the Lock Screen background image bleeding over or into the notification cards, making them difficult or impossible to read.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner