iOS 10 Public GM is Live

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Bug (for me)... whenever I sent a reminder using SIRI, it defaults to 9am.

If I say "Siri, remind me to wash dishes at 3pm" it will be set to 9am.
If I say "Siri, remind me to wash dishes in 1-hour" it will be set to 9am.

Since it's after 9am, it shows in RED and is already past due.

I have to manually go into reminders and set the alarm / notice time.

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site

Mine behaves the same way, can't remember how it worked on iOS 9, but will definitely fill a bug report on this one.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Mine behaves the same way, can't remember how it worked on iOS 9, but will definitely fill a bug report on this one.

What do you mean by "the same way"?

Just a suggestion, but quoting whatever post you're replying to is very helpful, especially when there are several pages of responses.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Just posing a question here. Does anyone think Control Center isn't as good as iOS 9 now? I use it ALL the time especially for music controls and I like that absolutely everything is all in one place when I swipe up. Now they've added another extra screen to swipe to get to music controls and it's pretty inconvenient.

I know it's beta and maybe it'll go back to just one screen, but I highly doubt it. Anyone feel like it's a waste? Especially on a larger screen like the Plus?

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

Anyone having trouble sending an address on Apple Maps via text, the app closes every single time

Serotoxin v1

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site

I have the 6S Plus. The battery was great until 9.3.2. Battery life tanked with that, so ironically, ios 10 battery life doesn't seem to be much different. I don't use many apps, facebook, ebay, imusic, sirus app, text, facetime, alarmclock, calendar, few games, etc no issues. It's actually kind of a tease having all these neat texting features but you can't send them to anyone - you need ios 10 to get them. Lol. But it's smooth for me so far. Not a HUGE change. Not yet at least.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

When you hit the 'x' on whatever app you want to delete it does nothing. I've tried rebooting too.

If it still doesn't work to delete apps, try going to Settings > General > Usage > Manage storage > scroll down to the App > Tap and delete.

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Is it just me, or does anyone else's screenshot thumbnails looked washed out? It only seems to an issue on my iPad Pro 9.7 because the thumbnails on my iPhone look fine. If I select the picture it looks normal, and if I go into edit and markup and choose done the thumbnails look fine after that. It's not a deal breaker or anything, but I have filed a feedback report. iMoreAppImg_20160723_003402.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Is it just me, or does anyone else's screenshot thumbnails looked washed out? It only seems to an issue on my iPad Pro 9.7 because the thumbnails on my iPhone look fine. If I select the picture it looks normal, and if I go into edit and markup and choose done the thumbnails look fine after that. It's not a deal breaker or anything, but I have filed a feedback report. View attachment 109563

We're getting a lot of odd looking png images. Don't know why. You can convert them easily to jpg in a lot of photography apps. They haven't bothered me yet. They mostly just look wierd on the camera roll.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Is it just me, or does anyone else's screenshot thumbnails looked washed out? It only seems to an issue on my iPad Pro 9.7 because the thumbnails on my iPhone look fine. If I select the picture it looks normal, and if I go into edit and markup and choose done the thumbnails look fine after that. It's not a deal breaker or anything, but I have filed a feedback report. View attachment 109563

We're getting a lot of odd looking png images. Don't know why. You can convert them easily to jpg in a lot of photography apps. They haven't bothered me yet. They mostly just look wierd on the camera roll.

I've also seen it a few times. In my camera roll, in an iMessage, etc.

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site

Unlike previous iOS versions I'm unable to toggle Do Not Disturb using Sire while the phone is locked. It asked me to unlock it first, not sure it is a bug or design only.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

Just posing a question here. Does anyone think Control Center isn't as good as iOS 9 now? I use it ALL the time especially for music controls and I like that absolutely everything is all in one place when I swipe up. Now they've added another extra screen to swipe to get to music controls and it's pretty inconvenient.

I know it's beta and maybe it'll go back to just one screen, but I highly doubt it. Anyone feel like it's a waste? Especially on a larger screen like the Plus?

I feel the same way. I don't understand why they think the Night Shift button needs to be so large. I didn't like swiping over to get to the music controls either. I hope that changes with the final.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73