iOS 10 Public GM is Live

fragment137

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Public Beta 7 Live

Locksound came with PB2, keyboard sound didn't worked in PB1, now it's fixed.
Dark mode of the clock app was in PB1 already.

Yea the keyboard clicks were all messed up in PB1. They'd all the sudden be stupid loud...

As for the dark mode clock, I like it. Hope it gets replicated to the rest of the OS. Would be nice to see the dark theme keyboard used everywhere as well..

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

If they're not visible yet you can still tap them, tap App Store, you'll have LOADS of updates. Then reboot. Worked for my friend when his App Store icon did a runner.

Cant tap something that isn't there. They are gone, like not visible. How do you tap on something that isn't there?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Did you tried reset home screen layout?

No. I ended up restoring to 9.3.3 for a couple of reasons. Some of my go-to apps wouldn't play well with iOS10, yet. One in particular that was a Bill Reminder app that I use daily. Contemplating trying BV2 again.. but not sure. Might just wait till the final version comes out.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Still not able to delete apps on my Air 2. Phone seems to be running much smoother, haven't messed with the Ipad much.

ltoruch

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

PB2 seemed to run much smoother, up next and Widgetcal are working properly. But my DataMan next widget don't seem to refresh accordingly, anybody knows why?

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
iOS 10 Public Beta 2 Live

How about Facebook, Instagram, Flipboard and others famous apps? Working fine?

Everything that I use on a day to day basis is working great, FB, Twitter, Instagram as well as my banking app, my fitness pal as well as the normal stock apps

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Had an issue when deleting multiple photos from cam roll. Was maybe 30 photos or so. They just jumped, but didn't delete. Trying fewer photos worked.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

CarPlay is working better than ever, not a fan of the music app and not having the ability to play the music that currently downloaded.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox