Battery life in iOS 10

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Battery life

Mine seems to be on part with what it was on 9.3.2 on my 6S Plus. Today will be 1st full day with the beta though so.... I won't really know until I go through the weekend where I'm on wi-fi and good LTE. At work, my signal is the pits.

Last edited:

fotojake

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Godawful. My iPhone 6 is getting sucked dry in two hours. It's running wicked hot, too. I suspect it's the feedback app, which I never logged out of after submitting a couple of reports early on. I signed out of that, so we will see.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Edgar Obare

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site

My battery life on my 6s plus is worse than before and when I check the battery usage it's close to my stand by times. Standby 9hr 23min, usage 9hours 15 min and never mind the fact I was asleep that whole time. 😄

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

My battery is running about the same on beta 2 as it was on 9.3.2. My only issue is with the maps app. Using maps sucks it dry from 100% in a little over half an hour of use.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Clean install; 6s.

I installed the beta in the evening and charged my phone to 100% beforehand. When I woke up, 14 hours after the install, battery was at 43%. Normally I still have at least 85% or more. Dunno if it was a fluke or not, but the battery improved after the first charge (initial charge was before the install). I can't say battery life is better with 10 than it is with 9.3.2, but it hasn't nose dived again like it did on the first night.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR