iOS 10 Beta on a daily driver?

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Love using it as a daily driver but my iPhone 6S crashes about once a day. Anybody else have a similar issue? It seems to be only when i'm on the lock-screen sometimes.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a weird issue where some of the notifications on my lock screen are transparent making them all but unreadable. Has only been happening in the last few days. Didn't change anything. Let's see if the new beta fixes it.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a weird issue where some of the notifications on my lock screen are transparent making them all but unreadable. Has only been happening in the last few days. Didn't change anything. Let's see if the new beta fixes it.

Hopefully the new beta will fix it for you. No such problem on PB5 on my 6s+

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Nothing like that here either. What phone?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Running the beta on my daily now. It's really smooth. Definitely nothing that makes me regret the decision. I love the new notifications. That alone has made it worth it for me. I can finally say, "I can't live without my 3D Touch". And I've stated several times on this site that I never cared for it.

Darryl Hill

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I've been running the PB on my iPad Mini 4 and my SE since PB3 and have had zero issues aside from a few apps that aren't yet optimized for the new OS. No regrets.

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Question all, once the final release is out can I remove the beta profile and return to normal updates without having to restore or loose any data ?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Question all, once the final release is out can I remove the beta profile and return to normal updates without having to restore or loose any data ?

You can update to the public release without deleting the profile. I'd keep it to test iOS 10.0.1, and so on.

spizike23

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Had developer beta on my 6s Plus since it was available no issues out side of the usual with a beta only one that is bothersome is the responsiveness of outlook it's almost unbearable

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods