iOS 10 Beta on a daily driver?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm having an issue but haven't exactly been able to nail down for certain it's the beta itself. If I have my EarPods in and start a call, I can't hear anything. I have to tap the Speaker button and then and tap it again and then proceed with the call using the Apple EarPods. It works fine if I quickly switch back and forth but shouldn't need to.

I don't think the beta is the culprit, although I could be mistaken. I've yet to experience what you've described while using my Apple EarPods. Maybe those who have will reply soon...:)

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
If I install the beta will I have to factory reset my phone when the general release comes out or will it just update to the general release?

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm on beta but when the official 10 arrives I don't have to do anything. What about the profil I downloaded to be able to test beta version. Should a delete or keep it? If I keep it, does that mean I will test IOS 10.1 and so on?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm on beta but when the official 10 arrives I don't have to do anything. What about the profil I downloaded to be able to test beta version. Should a delete or keep it? If I keep it, does that mean I will test IOS 10.1 and so on?

At this point I'd keep it for future betas, i.e. 10.0.1, etc. There's a chance at a new profile, but I am almost positive the current one would continue to work. If you don't want to be on those, go ahead and delete after you do the official update.

mlbrowninsc

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm running pb3 on my main phone a 6s. Things have been great here. No problems at all for me. Really like some of the new features

lpelullo

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I did it this time and really there hasn't been anything that has rendered it useless, but as I need my phone as an alarm clock and with literally every beta the volume has gotten totally messed up (either extremely loud or extremely low regardless of my phone and ringer volume), I'm not sure I'll do it again. Between the volume, the crashes and resets ... individually there is little to make me think twice next time, but all of the little things combined ...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods