Based on the previous responses it seems to be a pretty mixed bag. Holding off for the public beta because
    1. I don't have a developer account.
    2. I like to let you all iron out the big kinks first.
    06-15-2016 02:25 PM
    Voice Navigation is working for me.
    That's odd probs seem to be different for different people I have 2 friends not getting voice navigation also lol
    06-15-2016 02:32 PM
    I know it's suggested you DON'T but I know some would try.
    From my experience, it's never been bad enough where the becomes unusable. In fact, these betas cause less damage than those rogue updates that completely disable the phones ability to make calls.
    06-15-2016 03:03 PM
    Not yet! I have it running pretty smoothly on my iPad Air (first gen), but I won't be downloading iOS 10 on my daily iPhone 6S+ until beta 3 or 4. Hopefully by then most major apps will have caught up with updates and the 64-bit issue won't be a problem
    06-15-2016 03:36 PM
    Running iOS 10 on my daily use phone and have not seen any issues so far. Lot of changes but seems to be pretty smooth for the most part.
    06-15-2016 06:33 PM
    Caution is always wise, I am not wise.

My experience with iPhone 6S and iPad Pro 9.7" has so far been very positive. It is without question the most stable and featured beta that I've ever run, especially in terms of third party app stability (all previous betas have nuked audio and video playback and many apps would crash on launch).

If you feel comfortable returning device to iOS 9.X via DFU mode and can take the risk you would need to start with a fresh install phone, and not have any information/data/content restored automatically and want to fiddle and play, go ahead.

Also a word of caution, we have seen (an I mean absolutely seen, confirmed in release notes) that any form of backup during the beta process, to iCloud or iTunes may not work. The result is that if you lost your hardware or needed to restore from a totally bricked device, you might not be able to use any backup created with iOS 10.
    06-15-2016 08:57 PM
    Also a word of caution, we have seen (an I mean absolutely seen, confirmed in release notes) that any form of backup during the beta process, to iCloud or iTunes may not work. The result is that if you lost your hardware or needed to restore from a totally bricked device, you might not be able to use any backup created with iOS 10.
    Thanks for the heads up. Definitely something to consider, especially if you're running the beta on your daily driver.
    06-15-2016 09:03 PM
    I would definitely say so I have had no issues I use it on my one and only iPhone
    06-16-2016 12:48 AM
    Battery drain , app crashes , re springs .. You know good times .. I could downgrade but my watch is on beta also .. So that's a no go . I know my tech side got the best of me . So looks like I'm beta for the long haul
    06-16-2016 01:23 AM
    I think I might actually pull the trigger and put the beta on my daily phone. I've been using it on my iPad since release and have had only minimal issues with all of my major apps working fine for the most part.

I have heard that the beta seems to be more stable on iPad though (and my iPad obviously doesn't have all of the 3DTouch stuff - or even touchID for that matter (first gen Air)), so I am still a bit reluctant...
    06-16-2016 02:44 AM
    I'm running it on my 6s +, Air 2 and Watch. The phone seems to have the most issues, random resprings, multitasking to switch betweens apps seems to freeze quite a bit for about 10 seconds a time. I've had app crashes but I take that as the apps havent had time to issue updates and probably wont for a while.

Overall it's useable on a daily basis for the most part, and besides, anyone who installs the beta knows what they are getting into
    06-16-2016 02:55 AM
    So far everything has been working for me except I just see sometimes my folders disappear or the clock would vanish but once I restart my phone it comes back. Only happened a few times though. I'm using a iPhone 6.
    06-16-2016 02:55 AM
    Couldn't help myself... Backed up my iPhone and downloading now ota
    06-16-2016 03:54 AM
    Based on the previous responses it seems to be a pretty mixed bag. Holding off for the public beta because
    1. I don't have a developer account.
    2. I like to let you all iron out the big kinks first.
    So this! lol
    06-16-2016 05:25 AM
    The only issue I have had is when I make a call or get a call the other party can not hear me but I can hear them just fine
    06-16-2016 06:18 AM
    I am! It is just about usable. Not many crashes.Very few glitches
    06-16-2016 07:51 AM
    I had it for about 10 minutes, and instantly downgraded. I think by beta 3 or 4 it should be more stable for a daily driver device. I'm basing this on past betas.
    06-16-2016 08:23 AM
    Ran it for a day but downgraded. Main issue for aside what has been already mentioned above is app store and test flight updates issues. If it was not for that, I would have kept it.
    06-16-2016 12:23 PM
    I had it on my iPhone I dunno if it is because it's just iPhone 6. But if I scrolled a lot on Facebook Facebook would crash. This one app I use just find people on chat with ( social app ) if I let my phone go into standby mode well in chat it crash have restart app. The lockscreen example Facebook if try quick reply from lock screen it open box to but I'd also get notification of message again cause it to crash as well. Loved it but I downgraded never tried it on my iPad Air tho.
    06-16-2016 01:14 PM
    I am using the beta on my 6s and this is my Dailey drive and my wife has it on her iPhone 5c and we both have no complaints
    06-16-2016 01:32 PM
    This is my feelings about using beta software on your daily driver.....

06-16-2016 02:11 PM

LOL
    06-16-2016 02:25 PM
    I had it on my iPhone I dunno if it is because it's just iPhone 6. But if I scrolled a lot on Facebook Facebook would crash. This one app I use just find people on chat with ( social app ) if I let my phone go into standby mode well in chat it crash have restart app. The lockscreen example Facebook if try quick reply from lock screen it open box to but I'd also get notification of message again cause it to crash as well. Loved it but I downgraded never tried it on my iPad Air tho.
    Facebook is crashing quite a bit. You can't expect most 3rd party apps to run smoothly though, hopefully by the public beta release the big apps (like Facebook, Instagram, and the apps demoed in the keynote like skype and Uber) will be updated to fully support iOS 10!

Facebook has been hit or miss for me. If it does start crashing, I just open up fb in my safari browser and have no issues.
    06-16-2016 02:47 PM

HILarious!
    06-16-2016 03:37 PM
    Using it as daily driver but on a backup device iPhone 6+ (also have an iPhone 6 with same exact stuff on it if beta gets hosed). So far, I 'd say it is a good 1st beta. There are some glitches of course. laggy here and there. Things don't open immediately sometimes. I have one where the jiggle mode comes on just by doing a quick tap. Just a few things that would be annoying to the average user. It is all subjective though. Depends on your tolerance for things beta.
    06-16-2016 04:22 PM
310 1234 ...