Raise to wake is working

So these options are on also and still it's not working, right?
    07-28-2016 11:19 AM
    Why would need this when I can setup finger print to unlock iPhone with out raise to wake
    07-28-2016 11:23 AM
    Why would need this when I can setup finger print to unlock iPhone with out raise to wake
    Using the fingerprint on the newer iPhones worked so good it bypassed the lock screen. Many like to view the lock screen for weather and other notifications. Especially early morning wake up. So raise to wake affords the lock screen view, then when finished you can rest your finger on the home button to unlock.
    mumfoau and ladyc0524 like this.
    07-28-2016 11:32 AM
    You can but you would still need to push the button. Many missed notifications because it was too fast.

Do you have fingerprints set and have them set to unlock the device? That with raise to wake should let the rest finger setting work.
    mumfoau likes this.
    07-28-2016 12:50 PM
    What Nikki said! The phone has to be awake to use the rest to unlock. So when you raise to wake, read the notifications, then rest to unlock. Does that work?
    Nope. I raise to wake, and lay my finger on the home button and nothing happens. Still makes me push the home button to unlock.
    mumfoau likes this.
    07-28-2016 04:58 PM
    Nope. I raise to wake, and lay my finger on the home button and nothing happens. Still makes me push the home button to unlock.
    So to recap:

• 6s, 6s Plus, or SE
    • Raise to wake enabled and working
    • Rest finger to unlock enabled
    • Touch ID enabled for unlocking with fingers registered

Using one of the fingers registered for Touch ID you're not getting the rest finger to open the phone without a press and the screen is already awake?
    07-28-2016 07:40 PM
    So to recap:

• 6s, 6s Plus, or SE
    • Raise to wake enabled and working
    • Rest finger to unlock enabled
    • Touch ID enabled for unlocking with fingers registered

Using one of the fingers registered for Touch ID you're not getting the rest finger to open the phone without a press and the screen is already awake?
    6s and everything is enabled. Seems to be working again now, have seem to be getting some wonky bugs the last few days I didn't have before. Nothing groundbreaking, just reporting what I noticed. Still solid for this early of a beta.
    robertk328 and carrickfergus like this.
    07-28-2016 07:43 PM
    6s and everything is enabled. Seems to be working again now, have seem to be getting some wonky bugs the last few days I didn't have before. Nothing groundbreaking, just reporting what I noticed. Still solid for this early of a beta.
    OK Haven't been having issues here, but glad yours is working!
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-28-2016 07:48 PM
    Mine failed a couple times. I went ahead and pushed to unlock, then shut it back off. Raised to wake, then it worked. It was only a couple times and have no clue why.
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-29-2016 07:34 AM
    I'm having an issue but haven't exactly been able to nail down for certain it's the beta itself. If I have my EarPods in and start a call, I can't hear anything. I have to tap the Speaker button and then and tap it again and then proceed with the call using the Apple EarPods. It works fine if I quickly switch back and forth but shouldn't need to.
    07-29-2016 09:59 AM
    I'm having an issue but haven't exactly been able to nail down for certain it's the beta itself. If I have my EarPods in and start a call, I can't hear anything. I have to tap the Speaker button and then and tap it again and then proceed with the call using the Apple EarPods. It works fine if I quickly switch back and forth but shouldn't need to.
    I don't think the beta is the culprit, although I could be mistaken. I've yet to experience what you've described while using my Apple EarPods. Maybe those who have will reply soon...
    Spencerdl and anon(9733642) like this.
    07-29-2016 09:41 PM
    If I install the beta will I have to factory reset my phone when the general release comes out or will it just update to the general release?
    08-02-2016 08:09 PM
    If I install the beta will I have to factory reset my phone when the general release comes out or will it just update to the general release?
    Just update. But always keep a current back up just in case.
    08-02-2016 08:19 PM
    Awesome, thank you! It looks like I may update my work iPad, but first I need to look and see if Mobile Iron will do anything.
    08-02-2016 08:25 PM
    It's easy, you'll get the updates like normal but will have the benefit of trying the features in advance!
    08-03-2016 04:43 AM
    I'm on beta but when the official 10 arrives I don't have to do anything. What about the profil I downloaded to be able to test beta version. Should a delete or keep it? If I keep it, does that mean I will test IOS 10.1 and so on?
    08-03-2016 04:47 AM
    I'm on beta but when the official 10 arrives I don't have to do anything. What about the profil I downloaded to be able to test beta version. Should a delete or keep it? If I keep it, does that mean I will test IOS 10.1 and so on?
    At this point I'd keep it for future betas, i.e. 10.0.1, etc. There's a chance at a new profile, but I am almost positive the current one would continue to work. If you don't want to be on those, go ahead and delete after you do the official update.
    fredriks likes this.
    08-03-2016 04:57 AM
    Rocking iOS Public Beta 3 on my daily driver
    08-09-2016 03:53 AM
    Rocking iOS Public Beta 3 on my daily driver
    It's pretty solid with a few quirks!
    08-09-2016 06:09 AM
    It's pretty solid with a few quirks!
    It is!

Can't wait for PB4
    08-09-2016 06:51 AM
    Yeah I'm running pb3 on my main phone a 6s. Things have been great here. No problems at all for me. Really like some of the new features
    08-09-2016 12:10 PM
    It's easy, you'll get the updates like normal but will have the benefit of trying the features in advance!
    So in other words I won't have to do anything special?
    08-09-2016 09:57 PM
    Is the current beta able to use on a daily driver iPhone? I would love to try it, but only have one device and no computer.
    08-09-2016 10:31 PM
    Is the current beta able to use on a daily driver iPhone? I would love to try it, but only have one device and no computer.
    Yup!!

Public Beta 4 is very smooth so far, no crashes at all. Getting closer to GM.
    08-09-2016 10:32 PM
    Yup!!

Public Beta 4 is very smooth so far, no crashes at all. Getting closer to GM.
    You'd say it's a safe bet to install it as a public beta tester?
    08-09-2016 10:58 PM
310 ... 910111213