Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    Banned

Default Re: No Lyrics in Apple Music

Most songs have no lyrics so far.
    iMore Pro

I bought an album on iTunes thinking the lyrics would be there but they aren't. Is this slow in developing
    iMore Nanite

I've manually input lyrics into over 3,000 songs in my iTunes. Then along came the updates. When I'm listening to my music on my iPod or iPhone, I only see lyrics from songs I've bought from Apple. None of my digitized CDs or downloads from other sources (such as Amazon) will display the lyrics. The only workaround I've found involves one sacrifice for another. Either I keep listing to music via iTunes on my iPhone, and get lyrics for about a 1/4 of the songs (if I'm being generous) OR I use a free app called Songbucket. With Songbucket, not only do I get my lyrics back, I can also choose the random pattern they play, as iTunes used to do. The sacrifice? Songbucket does not play music purchased from Apple.

For me, it's worth losing the minority of iTunes to have my lyrics back on 3/4 of my songs.

I'm still looking/hoping for a better solution, where all my music, with all my lyrics, are accessible in one player.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12