iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

armimatos

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
All loaded on iPhone and iPad. Now to see how bad the battery is. I can see raise to see your screen screen a potential battery killer. Screen lights up way to easy.
Battery life didn't improve for me, now it drains a little bit faster than before. Anyone else experiencing this?

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I love all the apps for iMessage now.
7df7be7550d380a1b75b2e9492038c62.jpg

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My wife has the Dev GM installed, and I have the beta software GM release installed, and both are on iPhone 5S's. In iMessage, a long click on the send arrow does nothing. In prior betas, it would bring up options such as fireworks, balloons, etc. Anyone having this issue?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife has the Dev GM installed, and I have the beta software GM release installed, and both are on iPhone 5S's. In iMessage, a long click on the send arrow does nothing. In prior betas, it would bring up options such as fireworks, balloons, etc. Anyone having this issue?

Do you have Reduce Motion turned on? settings -> General -> accessibility -> Reduce Motion

Reduce motion needs to be OFF in order for it to work. Wasn't like that at the beginning but Apple changed it at some point, and it's been like that for the last several releases.

If it is OFF (not enabled), sign out of iMessage and back in again.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you have Reduce Motion turned on? settings -> General -> accessibility -> Reduce Motion

Reduce motion needs to be OFF in order for it to work. Wasn't like that at the beginning but Apple changed it at some point, and it's been like that for the last several releases.

If it is OFF (not enabled), sign out of iMessage and back in again.

That did the trick. Thanks, and have a blessed day!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen