iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

I'm still hoping they allow message effects with reduce motion enabled. It was working the first few beta but the last two it's not been available.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm still hoping they allow message effects with reduce motion enabled. It was working the first few beta but the last two it's not been available.
Nope...at least not on my iPhone. Just tired it.

TiffyBeBadd

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Downloading on iPhone and iPad now. Hopefully I get my replacemEnt text back that I lost with Beta 3. And they have been buggy. Hope this runs clean.

Ursus Rufus

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site

They are the same :) The only difference is availability. Right now it seems they're on the same schedule!

Please and thank you can you clarify? Who gets PB 5 and who 6? What am I missing?

Also, first couple seemed to arrive with a badge. Ever since I've had to go fishing in Settings > General > Software Update.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Please and thank you can you clarify? Who gets PB 5 and who 6? What am I missing?

Public beta is available to anyone who signs up. Developer beta is for those with developer credentials. Developer betas, at the beginning, tend to come out before public (which is why the numbers don't match up -- dev got a "first crack at it" before the public was involved). Since then, they have spaced a day or two apart, until recently when the spacing is much closer together. The releases each week are the same, just depends on which profile you have on your device.

Also, first couple seemed to arrive with a badge. Ever since I've had to go fishing in Settings > General > Software Update.

Once a week is fine. Check Monday/Tuesday, or check in with iMore -- someone will post the latest update is available.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I'm convinced your complaining motivated Apple to release new betas after a week just to fix the dock issue.

Haha. I did report the bug though. I was angry with that bug coming into a late beta. I know it's a beta but still.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative