iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

Very strange that the only thing that's shows is the phone calls nothing else out of the ordinary. I'm going to keep an eye on it and see if I still have issues after beta 5.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Very strange that the only thing that's shows is the phone calls nothing else out of the ordinary. I'm going to keep an eye on it and see if I still have issues after beta 5.

Cool haven't heard that issue but doesn't mean it isn't there. Weird that it's only one way which is why I suggested check her phone settings. But probably couldn't hurt to check both!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I tested this out and it only happens while on BT, which for me is about 90% of the time

I use it in the car but thankfully don't need the camera in the car much. I tried it again and it worked. Definitely report it -- hope it's fixed in the next update.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I use it in the car but thankfully don't need the camera in the car much. I tried it again and it worked. Definitely report it -- hope it's fixed in the next update.

I reported it. It's so aggravating. I shouldn't have to turn off my BT when I have my speaker or headphones connected just to take a pic.

CawlidgeHawkey

May 30, 2016
Visit site

Starting to think the darkened wallpaper issue isn't a bug, which is disappointing. Reporting it as a bug anyway and hoping it gets fixed before GM.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods