iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

Found it. Long press the X. I don't see it as a big deal. Tapping the X per the day is almost as good. I clear mine daily anyway.

I don't clear them often, so I have a LOOOOTTTT of notifications and being able to 3D touch to clear the entire list is awesome. Tapping the X per day is how it's been and isn't the answer. Hopefully it makes it to final release even as a long press.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 4 is Live

I don't clear them often, so I have a LOOOOTTTT of notifications and being able to 3D touch to clear the entire list is awesome. Tapping the X per day is how it's been and isn't the answer. Hopefully it makes it to final release even as a long press.

I'm the same. I don't clear them often so a clear all is very nice.

JsLee14

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

Howdy guys, any of you having any issues with your carriers this update? My signal has been fluctuating crazy. (Carrier Profile AT&T 24.5.53)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

No issues with the carrier, just quick reply on texts. Anyone else seen an issue with quick reply to texts while using your phone? I've gone into messages using 3D Touch and would get a white screen. It's working fine now.

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site

i am having issues with sprint. all day today i was losing service and reconnecting. i went in an turn off wi fi assist and since then so far my service has been stable

Volcom45

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site

Are any of you having issues with external bluetooth keyboards and the iPad on last 2 betas? I have some extremely bothersome issues.. My apostrophe key never works, period. If I hold shift, the same key does work for " quotation mark but will do nothing for apostrophe. Also, if I switch apps and return to an app with text input, often all my letters will be capitals like caps lock is on but it is not. The only way to fix it is to turn the keyboard off then back on, or hit the iPad power button to turn screen off and then unlock it again. I reported these issues last beta and they did not get fixed. Just wondering if anyone else has ran into this or knows a workaround? I tried unpairing my keyboard and adding it again, same prob. it is a Logitech Keys-to-Go bluetooth keyboard.

mnagy48

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Yes, VZW here. When using Safari/Messages/Email or most web-connected apps, every few minutes or so service drops and restarts. Tried network reset and full reset, issue continually occurs although I have not found the trigger for it. Report submitted.

Issue also occurs on my work iPhone running ATT. Same steps. Report submitted.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Yes, VZW here. When using Safari/Messages/Email or most web-connected apps, every few minutes or so service drops and restarts. Tried network reset and full reset, issue continually occurs although I have not found the trigger for it. Report submitted.

Issue also occurs on my work iPhone running ATT. Same steps. Report submitted.

I actually did encounter this issue earlier. I was doing some things and the signal dropped from five bars to zero. It would come back for a little while, and then go back to zero after 5 or so minutes.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I was in place on the drive back home today that signal is sketchy at best anyway, however I saw 3 bars of LTE go directly to no signal to 5 bars of Edge and back to 3 bars of LTE in a matter of 10 seconds. I'm on T-Mobile. Had to put my phone in airplane mode and take it out to reset my network connection.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

No issues with the carrier, just quick reply on texts. Anyone else seen an issue with quick reply to texts while using your phone? I've gone into messages using 3D Touch and would get a white screen. It's working fine now.

I was having an issue with quick reply too. It was so annoying because I use it all the time. I'm also having an issue with my notifications overlapping

029c04aa70a61f7822a0bda50ff50e57.png

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Has anyone noticed with this beta 'iphone' doesn't get auto corrected in 'iPhone'?? It used to do it in previous betas though.

eksoccer99

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

So I have automatic downloads turned off for everything and my apps still auto updated today. Anyone else? (Beta4)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro