Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

You fix this yet? Did you try a hard reset? Next would be Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

Your right it was the Date/Time in the location settings that did the trick.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to wait until I'm on wifi and then attempt to do some updates. Could be because of bad cellular service (away for the day - no wifi)

Daru1991

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site

Having a pathetic battery life in iOS 10 PB2. I am loosing 1-3 % charge every 10 minutes of usage. The standby time is as well draining very high, like when I go to bed and then wake up in the morning it will consume close to 20-25% of battery. Unable to find what is causing the battery to drain. I even tried to turn off background app refresh, location services as well as disabled auto brightness still no go. i am using iPhone 6S. I also earse all content and data and did not restore any previous backup. Downloaded essential apps from app store, still the battery is depleting very fast. Any fix that I missed to try?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Having a pathetic battery life in iOS 10 PB2. I am loosing 1-3 % charge every 10 minutes of usage. The standby time is as well draining very high, like when I go to bed and then wake up in the morning it will consume close to 20-25% of battery. Unable to find what is causing the battery to drain. I even tried to turn off background app refresh, location services as well as disabled auto brightness still no go. i am using iPhone 6S. I also earse all content and data and did not restore any previous backup. Downloaded essential apps from app store, still the battery is depleting very fast. Any fix that I missed to try?

Have you tried rebooting your device?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Couple of times, no go.
Try going back to 9.3.3. Then go through all your settings and turn off everything non essential in location services, system services, and cellular. Then check your battery stats in Settings and go swipe out any of those apps that may be using too much battery. Now turn off all the notifications you can. Keep only notifications for phone, messages. Now reboot the phone. Then install the public beta 2. Keep screen brightness at about 30%. If that doesn't work, you might call Apple Support and see what they say. Or go back to 9.3.3 and wait until public beta 3 and install that. Report the issue in the feedback assistant.

Volcom45

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site

Can someone clarify if I'm understanding the new notification center UI? Given that I don't have 3D-Touch on Apple's newest iPhone, (SE) nor do I have it on my iPad Air 2, here is what I am seeing. If I have a new text message or email, I used to be able to swipe on it for action items like Delete or Reply. With the iOS10 notifications, it seems that I have to swipe, and then click View or Clear to then be taken to the more interactive squarish screen where I then have access to my previous Delete on an email notification, or chat actions in Messages. So, I am basically given an extra step to delete an email now from a notification, than what I had in iOS9. And this is the same with most all my app notifications. Am I missing something simple here or is this the way it is, now? If so, I'll be honest, I hate it! They can at least give the non-3D-Touch devices a long press or similar action to perform on the notification without having to swipe then tap view just to get to your notification options.. They added a swipe down option for new notifications that appear when you have the device unlocked in use, but nothing it seems on the locked notification center.. Would love to hear any other input or tips on this that could improve my poor experience with it.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

Data usage maybe running in the background consuming the battery. might want to check that out. You may have a lot of apps running in background updating

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Can someone clarify if I'm understanding the new notification center UI? Given that I don't have 3D-Touch on Apple's newest iPhone, (SE) nor do I have it on my iPad Air 2, here is what I am seeing. If I have a new text message or email, I used to be able to swipe on it for action items like Delete or Reply. With the iOS10 notifications, it seems that I have to swipe, and then click View or Clear to then be taken to the more interactive squarish screen where I then have access to my previous Delete on an email notification, or chat actions in Messages. So, I am basically given an extra step to delete an email now from a notification, than what I had in iOS9. And this is the same with most all my app notifications. Am I missing something simple here or is this the way it is, now? If so, I'll be honest, I hate it! They can at least give the non-3D-Touch devices a long press or similar action to perform on the notification without having to swipe then tap view just to get to your notification options.. They added a swipe down option for new notifications that appear when you have the device unlocked in use, but nothing it seems on the locked notification center.. Would love to hear any other input or tips on this that could improve my poor experience with it.

Send them a bug report and request it!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I am confuse how everyone is using it as a daily driver :) ..Their is lag in app opening animation also in multitasking.. So irritating to eyes .. Using 6s plus..
Reverted back to ios 9 for now..

You're assuming everyone is experiencing what you experienced and that's not the case. iOS 10 beta 3 screams on my iPhone 6S Plus and my iPad Pro. Of course, there's a hiccup here and there, but for 98% of the time, it's as smooth as silk.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

I can't remember who was having vibration problems or issues but i just found another vibration control in a different place than sounds . its located in Accessibility in Settings / General.IMG_1469771257.944780.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods