iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

brandonflan

May 5, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

Has anyone noticed this when opening Spotify? And just how does this work? I haven't been able to find any intel on this IMG_1469292370.821172.jpg

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

Has anyone else experienced a notification on lock screen such as imessage and the ringtone or alert tone sound like a static sounding record or fm radio off frequency? It sounds horrible . It started doing it on mine about 1 time a day and cant figure out why other then maybe something in Beta 3.IMG_1469301308.225180.jpg

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

Rest your finger to unlock doesn't work with my phone. I've got raise to wake and rest your finger turned on. It will not let me change the rest your finger setting to default. It's either slow or slowest. When I put it on default, it'll blink 4-5 times and go back to slow. Hope they fix it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

Rest your finger to unlock doesn't work with my phone. I've got raise to wake and rest your finger turned on. It will not let me change the rest your finger setting to default. It's either slow or slowest. When I put it on default, it'll blink 4-5 times and go back to slow. Hope they fix it.

There is no default setting for "rest your finger". It's on or off.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Mine works every time. I'm sure this is something they're working on. Make sure you report it.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else notice when you hit the lock button to close the phone, it vibrates a bit - like when the vibrate/ringer is toggled on/off. Very weird - not sure if intentional

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Anyone else notice when you hit the lock button to close the phone, it vibrates a bit - like when the vibrate/ringer is toggled on/off. Very weird - not sure if intentional

This only happened to me when it was set to have the lock sounds. After disabling that, no more vibrate.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

This only happened to me when it was set to have the lock sounds. After disabling that, no more vibrate.

I honestly kinda like it. I was a little surprised at first when it started happening. I'm still wondering if it's intentional or not.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

I would like to see a toggle option for the lock screen. Slide to Unlock or Press home button and use rest finger for both.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I would like to see a toggle option for the bottom shaded dock on the homescreen myself. I don't like that.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I honestly kinda like it. I was a little surprised at first when it started happening. I'm still wondering if it's intentional or not.

There's a sound when you lock the phone when enabled so I guess adding a vibrate when it locks was along the same lines to confirm it's actually locked.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

What's weird is the vibration only happens for me sometimes.

I have my lock sounds disable but I still have a lock sound lol. I sent feedback about it.

I would like to see a toggle option for the bottom shaded dock on the homescreen myself. I don't like that.

^THIS.....I can't stand that

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

So far so good. Installed the public beta on my sons phone yesterday and doing my daughters phone today. If anyone can find bugs they can for sure.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I don't get that.

Do you have lock sounds on?

So far so good. Installed the public beta on my sons phone yesterday and doing my daughters phone today. If anyone can find bugs they can for sure.

Definitely. I think PB2/Dev Beta 3 is the first one that's really "safe" for those who aren't really beta types.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

The lock vibrate has been consistent since I've downloaded beta 3. It happens both when the phone is on vibrate AND when the ringer is on. (I get a much shorter click sound now, and a small vibrate accompanies the click sound).

ahsan64

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

I am confuse how everyone is using it as a daily driver :) ..Their is lag in app opening animation also in multitasking.. So irritating to eyes .. Using 6s plus..
Reverted back to ios 9 for now..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox