iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

jdesignz

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 1 is Live

It getting a bit weirder now, apps won't update!
a7cc3976dab21e1fdcf3c7ee9b85d4be.jpg

Update:

Got it working now. I tried updating one app first then a message pop up that it wasn't available for local region store. I suddenly realized I changed it days ago to help a friend how to figure it out. Oh well, iOS 10 still solid as rock!

Last edited:

bbmjack

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 2 is Live

So far no problems for daily use for me
This spring crash whatever its called i like it lol because it usually happens to him
Facebook problem hell yes it crashes but i am using the browser so no problem
Battery life is very good

Phone calls problem; call failed or user busy
Its missing so you dont know if user busy or call failed

In messenger app (fb) search thing doesnt work
So far daily driver

App store some apps dont update

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

I love WP and I have had to switch to Android, but this new IOS 10 has me thinking about buying a iphone. Reminds of the Microsofts Arrow Launcher on Android. Now If they would just let the widget be the home screen. Oh and they need to allow the default apps to be changed.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

I love WP and I have had to switch to Android, but this new IOS 10 has me thinking about buying a iphone. Reminds of the Microsofts Arrow Launcher on Android. Now If they would just let the widget be the home screen. Oh and they need to allow the default apps to be changed.

i'd love to delete(hide) safari and set chrome as default and same with maps and use google maps as default

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

Does anyone know where to make changes to widgets? it used to be on notifications but i can't seem to figure out where it moved to or how to access it on the iOS 10 Dev Beta 1

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 1 is Live

If you're on the home screen, swipe left to right and you'll see the widgets, now slide up and hit Edit

Elim

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site

They said it was something with the motion processor not being able to handle it or something.
Which is correct, so why calling this ridiculous? The same with the new wake-up feature. Only the new co-processor has his as trigger, otherwise the cpu has to listen to all of them which would drain the battery very fast.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox