iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 2 is Live

UGH. This is the only thing I really wanted for iOS 10. The dance I have to do when multitasking is BRUTAL.

Thanks for letting me know. Outside of that, how is it? Do you have an iPad Pro? Is there any new pencil functionality?
Yes, I do. I have the 9.7" iPad Pro and things are running quite smoothly with respect to iOS 10 beta, however, there are a few very minor quirks here and there, but it doesn't take away from the overall positive UI experience. At least not for me...:)...In regard to your question about the  pencil having new functionality, I haven't noticed any.

markcrane

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site

Been running iOS 10 for a while today and so far the biggest annoyances I see are lag, namely when trying to select options on a notification, and the sound bugs. I'll lose keyboard clicks in Messages. Even though my lock sounds are turned off it's always on. I noticed if I get multiple notifications I can't type a reply from the lock screen as the keyboard won't pop up.

I can't watch an videos on line an some apps don't work but seeing so it's 1st beta not bad at all

jdesignz

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 1 is Live

News app looking great now boring days are over

a635451f44df2ca54ec008b8d2289a95.jpg

2f4405c1954c2c07997b229cc0be8ec3.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Battery life is pretty good, can't really click on stuff in the AppStore, can't send the new iMessages to older users, bugs when trying to remove someone from the chat, and I like the new sound when typing. I kinda feel outdated because my iPhone 6 can't support the features that require the pressure sensor.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I haven't tested any of my games yet, but thankfully, my primary apps all work, i.e., Evernote, OneDrive, Dropbox, Tapatalk, Slack, Reeder, Storm, and others. I'll test my games later this evening.

Tapatalk and Dropbox are working perfectly for me.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Quick Question.

Is there a bug reporting app for or something for this? The last time I saw a bug reporting app was with the iOS 8 beta.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Quick Question.

Is there a bug reporting app for or something for this? The last time I saw a bug reporting app was with the iOS 8 beta.

To access Apple Bug Reporter, sign in with the Apple ID associated with your developer account.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

There's a dark mode in the clock app, an analog mode to the stopwatch and a bedtime feature for developing a consistent sleep schedule.