I only had one spring board crashing after the factory reset. I saw a MetService app warning about it not optimised for 64 bit. I did not capture it.

Damn another crash. Its Facebook app
    Last edited by zocster; 06-15-2016 at 08:57 PM.
    06-15-2016 08:44 PM
    I can't type iMessages in landscape mode. One of the new gif features covers the entire screen. There is a keyboard button on the bottom right but tapping it won't work.
    06-15-2016 09:31 PM
    -should notifications be cut off at the bottom of the screen? I can scroll, it just looks odd that they cut off right to the edge of the screen.
    I'm honestly not sure, don't use notifications very much, most are turned off

-is it normal that only the left half of the screen real estate is being used, even in landscape mode?
    I'm seeing the same behaviour, not sure if it is by design or in error.

- I will report to Apple with screenshot if people agree that something is off.
    Always good to report, so far I've filled out two bug reports, one for "Siri remind me about this email" not using the email subject line instead the inbox name & the fact you have to press the home key after you unlock
    I think that's a new feature because they had to add the new sidebars on the lock screen. You have to press the home button to access the passcode entry. However Touch ID senses my finger on the lockscreen and instead of saying press to unlock it says press to open. Meaning that it unlocked using my fingerprint but I have to press home to actually unlock it.
    06-15-2016 09:33 PM
    I'm seeing the same thing with iMessages in landscape, right now you seem to only be able to draw. Had a quick check of the release notes, not a documented issue, so feel free to hit up https://bugreport.apple.com
    06-15-2016 09:34 PM
    iOS Gravity, thanks for the reply, it does seem to add an extra step in some instances, we have to press the home button where before we didn't. No issue on the phone, as 100% of the time I use the home button to turn on and auth all at once, it becomes noticeable on the iPad where you might use a SmartCover to turn the device on. Not a big deal, just something that is part of muscle memory and will take a bit to re-train (took me ages just to remember to start using touchID in the first place).

Previously the unlock flow was:
    Open SmartCover, fingerprint read touchID = unlocked
    Press power button, fingerprint read touchID = unlocked
    Press and hold home button & allow fingerprint = unlocked

Now we have
    Open SmartCover, press home button and allow fingerprint = unlocked (we didn't need to actually press home button before)
    Press power button, press home button and allow fingerprint = unlocked (we didn't need to actually press home button before)
    Press and hold home button & allow fingerprint = unlocked (no change)
    06-15-2016 09:47 PM
    All has been good for me battery is stable one of the best beta releases yet, on the other hand I'm not a fan of the change to airplay I have to mirror my iPhone screen at all times now

IPhone 6s+ 64gb
    06-16-2016 02:19 AM
    All has been good for me battery is stable one of the best beta releases yet, on the other hand I'm not a fan of the change to airplay I have to mirror my iPhone screen at all times now

IPhone 6s+ 64gb
    Say it isn't so? I will test this tomorrow. This would be crazy. I use AirPlay all the time but I never mirror. The interface gets in the way.
    06-16-2016 02:55 AM
    I pulled the trigger with iOS10 on my iPhone... And it's really running perfectly! Small thing I found - every app now has the 3D Touch option to 'share' even if there is nothing else (in ios9, if you 3D touched an app it would simply vibrate a bit to let you know it didn't have any 3D Touch options).

Example:
    iOS 10 Dev GM is Live-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1466069180.871353.jpg
    Solitaire never had any 3D Touch functionality ... Now it does (kinda)
    06-16-2016 04:26 AM
    iOS 10 Wallpaper

Attachment 108028

Credit: PhoneArena
    A gentleman and a scholar! I always want the new wallpaper before the new iOS is officially released!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-16-2016 04:43 AM
    I hate the new iMessage camera placement. Before you could press and hold on the button and it would slide up giving the option of video or photo. Now it's a square menu with only the photo option. I feel they're making changes just for the sake of making changes. Kinda like how in iOS 7 they said that spotlight was useless, only to add it back in again as a really big change.
    If you tap on the camera icon once you've gotten there, it actually opens up the camera app itself, where you can select any of the options. iOS 10 Dev GM is Live-imoreappimg_20160616_061252.jpg
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-16-2016 05:13 AM
    I've discovered a few bugs but I can't report them because I don't have a developer account
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-16-2016 06:33 AM
    The 'Play Later' option is not available in Apple music when using 3D touch.
    06-16-2016 06:43 AM
    And this bug right here too lol.
    The new home screen keyboard.
    06-16-2016 07:03 AM
    Makes sense, that almost certainly requires an app update to call it
    06-16-2016 07:11 AM
    The 'Play Later' option is not available in Apple music when using 3D touch.
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...426b83c5ac.jpg
    I got the play later option to reappear by resetting the phone.
    06-16-2016 07:12 AM
    Oh, and btw, getting voip calls in phone app doesn't work yet.
    Makes sense, that almost certainly requires an app update to call it
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-16-2016 07:12 AM
    "Stock apps still don't have an option to be changed to non-default, so it keeps asking me for Calendar and such (I use Fantastical)"

This almost certainly requires apps to be changed to support it too, so probably won't be seeing that until iOS10 full release, when the updated versions become available through the App Store,
    06-16-2016 07:15 AM
    "App Store keeps bugging me to update, although I have beta from TestFlight"

This would work better if they compared version numbers-

if version on AppStore is higher, or same (and therefore won't expire) then offer update.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-16-2016 07:18 AM
    Just the split view
    06-16-2016 07:35 AM
    Found issue:
    - Facebook have force closed
    - reboot ui
    - iphone 6s multitasking freeze
    06-16-2016 07:57 AM
    Anyone else notice that in your email inboxes if you swipe right to left across the whole screen on an email it will delete automatically without having to tap Delete?
    06-16-2016 08:09 AM
    Not much that I can see.

Not sure if it was there before, but, on iPad, there is an icon on the bottom left that looks like a filter ... And it does just that - when I tap it, my inbox becomes filtered by unread.

Also, the way the contact info is shown is concurrent with messages and the rest of iOS 10 (if you do not have a photo for a contact, the circle with their first and last initial is now bolder and more 'bubble'-like).

Other than new options when an email pops up in notifications / the lock screen, I do not see any other changes to the mail app on my iPad.
    That's too bad I thought they would have more options Ike the Airmail app but looks like they don't want to really work on the mail app because so many people use third party ones. Oh well I'll be deleting the mail app in ios 10.
    06-16-2016 08:15 AM
    Found issue:
    - Facebook have force closed
    - reboot ui
    - iphone 6s multitasking freeze
    Facebook seems fine as long as you're not going in and out of it with tapping home button.

I find few apps that causes a springboard crash too.
    06-16-2016 10:07 AM
    Anyone else notice that in your email inboxes if you swipe right to left across the whole screen on an email it will delete automatically without having to tap Delete?
    Yes I have. It's a very nice touch.
    06-16-2016 10:28 AM
    This has been so since iOS 9 and maybe even 8, can't really remember
    iOS Gravity, meyer and Creek0512 like this.
    06-16-2016 10:55 AM
1,408 ... 678910 ...