Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1408
Like Tree600Likes
  1. #876  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
    Anyone finding this beta to stop updates/app downloads? I'm having a lot of problems with the App Store...
    I haven't had any update/download issues as of yet.
  2. #877  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan64 View Post
    I am confuse how everyone is using it as a daily driver ..Their is lag in app opening animation also in multitasking.. So irritating to eyes .. Using 6s plus..
    Reverted back to ios 9 for now..
    You're assuming everyone is experiencing what you experienced and that's not the case. iOS 10 beta 3 screams on my iPhone 6S Plus and my iPad Pro. Of course, there's a hiccup here and there, but for 98% of the time, it's as smooth as silk.
  3. #878  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcom45 View Post
    Already did so. Hope they listen!
    They do. They see all their feedback, beta or not.
  4. #879  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    I can't remember who was having vibration problems or issues but i just found another vibration control in a different place than sounds . its located in Accessibility in Settings / General.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469771257.944780.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	109784
    robertk328 likes this.
  5. #880  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by lightning8888 View Post
    I can't remember who was having vibration problems or issues but i just found another vibration control in a different place than sounds . its located in Accessibility in Settings / General.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469771257.944780.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	109784
    Nice find
  6. #881  
    OZsMac's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    253 Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    I have to say I'm absolutely happy with Beta 3, on iPad Pro 9.7" and iPhone 6S it is super speedy and my battery life is about the same as normal. Some folks seem to be having a less positive experience, that sucks, might be worth a hard reset just in case it's something odd with old configuration etc.
  7. #882  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Reverted back to 9.3.3 on my iPad Pro for now. I was having an odd issue not being able to delete apps in wiggle mode. I could from Settings > Storage and usage, but not using the 'X'

    When B4 comes out I will install that and play around to see if it works better.

    No issues on the iPhones though.
  8. #883  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Just found another bug to report to Apple. Edit Playlist will not let you move songs up and down on the Playlist in Apple MusicClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469910608.252105.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	155.1 KB 
ID:	109849
  9. #884  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by lightning8888 View Post
    Just found another bug to report to Apple. Edit Playlist will not let you move songs up and down on the Playlist in Apple MusicClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469910608.252105.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	155.1 KB 
ID:	109849
    Mine scrolls up and down with ease. Did you try a hard reset?
  10. #885  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Mine scrolls up and down with ease. Did you try a hard reset?
    when i do get it to work the title i am dragging up or down is not aligned to the screen where my finger is touching it is several up the list or down from where im pressing . that is so weird, it almost seems like a digitizer thing but i know its a software issue.
  11. #886  

    Default iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by lightning8888 View Post
    when i do get it to work the title i am dragging up or down is not aligned to the screen where my finger is touching it is several up the list or down from where im pressing . that is so weird, it almost seems like a digitizer thing but i know its a software issue.
    Did you try a hard reset?
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    If that doesn't work, try going back to 9.3.3, then install the dev 3 beta again. If that doesn't work, repeat and install the public beta 2.
  12. #887  
    Jumpman89's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Everything works great for the first few hours, all third party apps function as they should. But after a few hours of use, I get a lot if crashes using the Messages app which is a bummer because that is an app I use 90% of the time I am on my phone. Resets don't help so I had to revert back to 9.3.3.
  13. #888  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default iOS 10 Dev Beta 3 is Live

    i just created a new playlist. I figured out it happens when the playlist is huge.

    This is gotta be a real playlist bug because my ipad is doing it too. im gonna report to apple.
    Last edited by lightning8888; 07-31-2016 at 06:00 PM.
  14. #889  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Wow this can come in handy. I don't remember being able to do this overlay app thing before on my air.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1470002133.545736.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	109899
  15. #890  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpman89 View Post
    Everything works great for the first few hours, all third party apps function as they should. But after a few hours of use, I get a lot if crashes using the Messages app which is a bummer because that is an app I use 90% of the time I am on my phone. Resets don't help so I had to revert back to 9.3.3.
    I've had a few messages app crashes as well on the public beta 2.
  16. #891  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Noticed today I lost steering wheel controls in music ... I can't advance tracks like I was able to before. Not sure if it's just beta 3 or if it was earlier ones too.
  17. #892  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Found this is Settings under Phone. Thought this might be a good option to find for those that are having high data usage in Beta 3Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1470025808.963643.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	109905
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  18. #893  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by lightning8888 View Post
    Found this is Settings under Phone. Thought this might be a good option to find for those that are having high data usage in Beta 3Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1470025808.963643.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	109905
    You've always been able to enable/disable LTE, at least on Verizon. I've done it a bunch of times when trying to get 3G to go back to LTE in a spotty area (toggling airplane mode works best!) On Verizon it gives you the option to use LTE for just voice, or voice and data (since ATT) already allows voice over LTE this was a big deal.

    It actually just switches to 3G, and still loads data with wifi disabled.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #894  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,987 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,868 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Beta 4 now available...
  20. #895  
    Vinu Jacob's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    downloading now...
  21. #896  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Fixing to download but found a hidden menu with the alarms. if alarm goes off while using phone and you pull down on the bubble you get options.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1470071990.570640.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	109910
  22. #897  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Downloading Now...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1470072145.320795.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	109911
  23. #898  

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Quote Originally Posted by lightning8888 View Post
    Fixing to download but found a hidden menu with the alarms. if alarm goes off while using phone and you pull down on the bubble you get options.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1470071990.570640.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	109910
    You do that with all banner notifications.
  24. #899  
    Vinu Jacob's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    Update done, so far so good... all my apps worked for a change.. lets see if some of the stuttering issues with multitasking and bluetooth connectivity issues are resolved as well...
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  25. #900  
    lightning8888's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

    Default re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

    I'm Back lol, update done. Now lets go see whats fixed...
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iOS 10 GM for public. How are you liking it ?
    By Prakhar Mohan1 in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 03:01 PM
  2. iOS 10.0.1 today?
    By TLD1 in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 04:53 AM
  3. Should i upgrade my iphone 5s to ios 10?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 05:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:23 PM
  5. The internet hath spoken: How social media is reacting to the #AppleEvent
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions